Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. Monitor ON or OFF at Night?

Monitor ON or OFF at Night? Lock Rss

My 7 week old is in her own room now which is only the room next to our bedroom. I keep the monitor during the night though she's such a loud sleeper that I don't get any sleep because I'm to worried about her breathing and in case she stops and I don't hear her. I can hear her loud and clear when she's ready for her feed if I don't have the monitor on so should I just switch it off?

Christine - Olivia 8/04/06 & Christian 26/04/07

yup switch it off..... i had the same thing we had it on and i wasn't getting any sleep now we have turned it off and i get straight back to sleep after feeding her it's sooooooooo much better.

katie VIC dd 30/8/03 dd2/4/06

Hi, I used to have the moniter on but it was picking up noises from outside as well as baby and constantly clicking so I turned it off and now I sleep soundly through the night. Plus I always hear if he stirs, I think that is just a mothers instinct. I have also put him in a cot from day one with nothing else in the cot and just have to be confident he is OK.

Good luck smile
Sign in to follow this topic