Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

FISHER-PRICE AQUARIUM Lock Rss

Hi,

You could go to their website and email them. If they are not available in NZ, you may be able to buy one and have them send it to you!

Just a thought...

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Hello Tepe and other mums,

I see this is a relatively old post, but decided to add my 2 cents worth anyway. I bought a Fisher-Price Aquarium for my daughter when she was 3 or 4 months old, she is now 17 months old and STILL loves it! At the time when I bought it I thought it was a bit expensive, but now looking back I think it was worth every cent! I am 29 weeks pregnant with bub number 2 and so will be using it for a second time round when my daughter moves from the cot to a big bed. I would highly recommend any new mum buying this toy as it really is worth it.

Michelle.
Marti,
I've got the singing stars gym too and its one of the best things my sons got. Was great when he was a newbie, now he's older he still loves it. Well worth the money.
Kristy

member since 2004

Hi Everyone,

I was thinking about getting the aquarium for bub when it arrives. What age did you use it from?

Dawn,WA ,Chloe 3.5, Danielle born 17th dec 2004

Hi Dawn,

I got mine when my son was about 4 months old, but you could use it from birth if you wanted.

Tepe

Hi Dawn,

I got my aquarium for my daughter when she was 3 months old... she is now 18 months old and has just moved into a big bed... I am due to give birth to my second child in the next 4 weeks and have it attached to the cot already. It really is worth the money!!!

Michelle.
just got 1 too. bubby is 3months. She doesnt like it yet. makes her cry. she is getting used to it tho, i hope

Bris, Bubby Breannah 22.04.04 n Patrick 17.01.06

Hi Miracles,

Have you tried the different settings? Maybe she might like just the music till she gets a bit older. Also is it turned down very soft?

Hope she loves it soon,

Tepe

I bought one last week for my son, even though he's 9 months old (already) and he loves it. It's much easier to turn on than the other thing we have as we had to turn the dial and the clicks would wake up my son, I love the push button idea.
A friend also has one and she told me it uses less batteries just on the music, its only when I'm desperate that I use the other settings. Must get shares in Energizer.
Kristy

member since 2004

i have it on low low now. she is slowly getting used to it. she doesnt bawl when it on now. i guess she used to the mobile thingy.
Is good that it plays for so long

Thnx tepe

Bris, Bubby Breannah 22.04.04 n Patrick 17.01.06

I too bought one of these magical toys about 5 months ago, when my daughter was 2 months old. She went from being rocked to sleep to putting herself to sleep within a week or so of buying this little gem.

She is now 7 months old and turning it on in the middle of the night (always puts herself back to sleep though) and in the mornings.

I hear her awake and playing for about 15 or so minutes in the morning before she cries to be picked up.

A wonderful invention!!

Tracy, SA, DD 15/3/04 & TTC #2

Sign in to follow this topic