Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Feeding your Newborn
  5. At last a breastfeeding solution

At last a breastfeeding solution Rss

Ok I just have to brag and tell anyone who may have experienced what I have, about this great new product called the Braap!

It is the only thing you will ever need in your nappy bag again. I could not stand the thought of hiding my little boy underneath a blanket / wrap to feed him in public. A friend put me onto this awesome new product and I can actually breastfeed without covering him and maintain my privacy. I was also surprised to find that it has all these other uses as well. I can use it for my change mat it also has burping towels on it. Do yourself a favour and check it out.

www.thebraap.com.au

Happy Breasfeeding.
Wow!! What a great idea!! I wish i had found that when i had my first son!! Looks very handy!!

Alex 03, Lauren 05, Matt 07, Cora 09

Do you think people would actually use this? I just pull my shirt up and breastfeed. Anyone who has a problem with it has an issue, which need not affect me or my baby.

I find it quite awful that women would ever feel the need to use a product like this. All it is doing is reinforcing the silly idea that breastfeeding needs to be hidden away. My two boys love the skin to skin contact with me while feeding, this thing doesn't allow that, um, it gets the big yuck from me.
[Edited on 21/12/2007]

homebirthing mum to three boys!

Mmm sorry I agree with PP, I would never feel the need to use something to cover up so much when BF, it's a shame women are made to feel the need for things like that.

I am proud to BF in public as it needs to be seen as a normal thing rather than something to hide away. If others don't like it then it's their problem and not mine.

DS 22 months DD 9 Oct 07

I can see where you guys are coming from, but i think i would have loved something like this when i had my first bub! I wasn't very confident with b/f even at home at that stage, so something like this would have been good for when i was out shopping. It doesn't bother me one bit anymore, but that's because i am more confidents b/f now than i was when i first started. As it says though there are more uses than just for breast feeding! But not eveyone will feel as confident aobut b/f in public!

Alex 03, Lauren 05, Matt 07, Cora 09

Sign in to follow this topic