Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Feeding your Newborn
  5. Screaming after meal times...

Screaming after meal times... Lock Rss

Hi,

We have a 2 1/2 week old bub, who suffers from Colic/Wind after 2 feeds every day. We have alot of trouble burping him, he holds them the burps in.

He is bottle feed EBM, 90% of the time. I try to breastfeed him during his more windy times to help ease this.

We have bought some Infacol to try, has anyone used this?? Or does anyone have any other suggestions, we are desperate to help him.

Mum of Charlie 02.12.05

Hi there,

I would suggest some Gripe water, I use Hartleys Natural Grip Water and I find it works a treat I think I bought it from a chemist or Woolworths!!

Hope this helps

Alicia

Hi,
I have a 4 week old baby boy who also has colic as well as silent reflux. I find that Infant's Friend helps a lot with the wind. It's available from most chemists. I have also been told about a herbal tonic called Marina's, which apparently helps with both wind and reflux. It's worth having a go.
Julie.

NSW, 7 yr old girl, 8 month old boy.

As far as I know Infants Friend is the only thing you can use for a baby under 4 weeks

Megan, NSW, Elijah 05, Sarah 09

Sign in to follow this topic