Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Farty Baby? Lock Rss

Um does anyone else have a newborn that farts constantly? My DS is FF and constantly has crackers going off. The community nurse said its normal for FF babies to be farty in their first few weeks but ALL the time? He does huge ones too. I was shopping the other day and had to say "oh Liam" loudly in case anyone thought it was me - it was like a grown man's! laugh It doesn't seem to bother him. I burp him after every feed and make sure theres as few bubbles as possible in his bottles but he just keeps on popping away.

Um does anyone else have a newborn that farts constantly? My DS is FF and constantly has crackers going off. The community nurse said its normal for FF babies to be farty in their first few weeks but ALL the time? He does huge ones too. I was shopping the other day and had to say "oh Liam" loudly in case anyone thought it was me - it was like a grown man's! laugh It doesn't seem to bother him. I burp him after every feed and make sure theres as few bubbles as possible in his bottles but he just keeps on popping away.

My girl was extremely farty, she used to do ones that could rival any man! Not surprised she thinks they are the funniest things ever!

My first DD farted like a trooper as a newborn, I even took her to the Dr about it LOL who proceeded to LOL at me, said its completely normal and they can also suck in air when crying and feeding so if it doesnt come out as burps it comes out as farts... air has to escape somewhere... who knew smile
I remember both my first and me had the smelliest for the first couple of days after birth for a couple of days. Felt sorry for the lady in the bed next to me laugh .

I still remember when we brought her home I have to say we were very immature, but she let go of one of th the loudest farts that could rival my hubby's and we just looked at each other and crack up laughing. It just seemed so funny these huge farts coming from such a little bum.

I remember both my first and me had the smelliest for the first couple of days after birth for a couple of days. Felt sorry for the lady in the bed next to me laugh .

I still remember when we brought her home I have to say we were very immature, but she let go of one of th the loudest farts that could rival my hubby's and we just looked at each other and crack up laughing. It just seemed so funny these huge farts coming from such a little bum.

Yeah DH and I still think farts are funny too laugh LMAO. Its like you're five again when you have a baby I think. Poo is fascinating (eww looks it green) and farts are funny. LOL
I have a 3mth old and he is very very farty - they are getting louder & smellier. I have to check to see if its a poo sometimes....lol
Haha oh man my little girl farts so often!!! Took her to the doctors and as soon as she was laid down for her check she started farting. I couldn't help but laugh. Better out than in smile
Sign in to follow this topic