Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Feeding your Newborn
  5. Karicare goats milk formula $$$$$

Karicare goats milk formula $$$$$ Lock Rss

i live in sydney and use the karicare goats milk formula. it used to be $23.99 at woollies, but has now gone up to $25.99. It is $27 at franklins. does anybody know where it can be bought for less! eg. a chemist or independent supermarket?? any help would be appreciated!

danae

I have the same problem as you. my son was on it when he was born and it was only about $22 now i have my daughter on it and it has just gone up to $25. I get mine from safeway.
In my town, safeway is the only people that have it.

I have thought about ringing the company on the tin and asking them about getting it somewhere other than the supermarket that maybe a little cheaper.

Goodluck

Fiona, boy 2.5 yrs, girl 4.5 mths

Try Ozepharmacy, they have it listed on their website for $25.25, they are located at the Hills Homemaker Centre Castle Hill or I think that you can order online, they have alot of baby products cheaper than the supermarkets. The website is www.ozepharmacy.com.au smile

Gena, NSW, Mum to Charlie 15/04/06

i'm in melbourne i saw it at coles today for $22

but at our chemist it's only $21 that's the cheapest i've seen it but i think our chemist must be a "stockist" foe karikare cause there all cheaper the normal one is only $14 and it's $17 in safeway!! so maybe try a few chemists

katie VIC dd 30/8/03 dd2/4/06

Sign in to follow this topic