Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Regurgitation Lock Rss

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me. My daughter is 9 weeks old and on Monday she brought up her entire feed just after i fed her. On Tuesday she brought some back up and this morning she brought up the entire feed again. Each time it hasn't bothered her. I breast feed 4 times a day and formula feed with Karicare Gold 2 times a day. What can i do to prevent this, or is this normal?
Hi,
My bubs has had a few of those, it's a bit frightening! She seemed to do it a few times in one week (once down my front and twice as I was strapping her in the capsule running late for appointments) but it's settled down now. Apparently it's very normal, some bubs regurgitate a lot and some don't. I don't think you can prevent it, you're not doing anything wrong, just have to keep those wipes handy!

Gorgeous Audrey b.March 2006

you could also take her to the gp just to rule out silent reflux or anything medical.
my DS has thickner in each bottle as he would vomit, sometimes a little, sometimes more. it wasnt the vomitting that upset him, but the acid that would rise in his stomach.

Sign in to follow this topic