Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

teething Lock Rss

my daughter is 4 1/2 months old and has her bottom teeth but has gone off her bottle was wondering if this is something that has happened to everyone else... dont get me wrong i can feed her and she drinks it all but doesnt have any interest in it.

Hi,

My daughter does the same thing I was told that the sucking action hurts their gums, so if she is teething it is probably sensitive for her. I would dangle a toy in front of my daughter to keep her occupied while I give her the bottle.

Edwina, 28 - Sydney. 16 month old girl

My daughter is 6 months has her 2 bottom teeth and last week she dropped all her day time bottles and only had her morning one when she woke and night one when she went down. I got a little worried after the 2nd day beacuse the days were quite warm, but after a week she is back to drinking them all.

Maybe the sore gums thing is the answer thanks for the advise

Sam,NSW,Elise 7/9/05

yeh when my buba teeths he goes off his bottle a bit...the other day he only had one bottle all day !!!!!!!!!!!! he usually has 4 ! i didn't stress too much as he is 9months now n i made sure he had some water etc so he wasn't dehydrated.

Danni, WA,

Sign in to follow this topic