Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

baby play Lock Rss

Hi,
This may sound odd but i want to know how you guys engage and play with your newborns. I have a wonderful 7 week old but never having been around children i have trouble knowing what to do with him. I end up feeling silly as i talk to him about absolutely nothing, any hints?
Hi Kay,

Things we used to do include "the bicycle" (moving their legs in a bicycle motion.. great for moving wind wink) the frog )moving their legs up to their hips and down again... as well as baby massages. What about reading him a book.. or singing (hes got gonna tell on you if you sound terrible) The tongue copying also catches on really quickly too. Babies love to immitate.

Just a few suggestions... have fun!!

Mel and bubba Jaimee

Hey

I just talk to my bubabout anything and everything, i copy the things that she does and then she copies me, i play with her feet and leggs, hands, arms, just try whatever you want ans stick with the things that he/she seems to enjoy. I even have conversations with mine now it goes something like this

me: hello hello hello
bub: guugghhhhhh
me:how are you
bub: guuuhhhhgghhhhh guughhg

lol, at least i know she is trying to communicate with me;)

Good luck

Tiddles, Vic, 3/1/2006 dd

Sign in to follow this topic