Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Bath Time !! Rss

How often do you bath bubs and does he/she like baths ?

We bath bubba every second day unless he has a big spew or poo everywhere and needs a bath asap !!

And he LOVES the bath !!! Not that he is an upset unsettled baby anyway but he just looks like he could spend forever in there

How often do you bath bubs and does he/she like baths ?

We bath bubba every second day unless he has a big spew or poo everywhere and needs a bath asap !!

And he LOVES the bath !!! Not that he is an upset unsettled baby anyway but he just looks like he could spend forever in there

Same with my daughter she loves bath time as soon as I lay her down and say its bath time and start undressing her she smiles and lets out a big squele, same when I take her swimming lol, I bath her once a day at night just before she has a feed.
We tried to do it daily but were often so tired it ended up being every second day a lot of the time. Even now - DS is 7.5mths, we only bath him about 5 out of 7 days. DS is too big for the baby baths now and our bath is sooo massive, unless I get in with DS it's not really possible. In summer I'll probably have to do it more often though.
we bath DD every evening as its part of her night time routine plus she loves it and helps to settle her.
I used to every second day but once i discovered it settled him and helps him sleep its every night without fail. I have been doing showers with me lately so i can actually get a shower and easier than filling his bath. Same effect on him and he doesn't want to leave.
DS1 got bathed every second day but DS2 needed a better routine than that so we started bathing him every day from about 2 weeks old.

I used to every second day but once i discovered it settled him and helps him sleep its every night without fail. I have been doing showers with me lately so i can actually get a shower and easier than filling his bath. Same effect on him and he doesn't want to leave.

i wanna have a shower with bubby but think he will be so slippery and i don't wanna drop him !!

William either has a bath everyday.. Sometimes he has a shower with Dad smile
my bub is 6 weeks and loves her baths, i usually give her one at night time before a bottle, because it settles her and she has a really good sleep which means I get a good night!! She also loves her showers with daddy smile
When my twins were newborn they had a bath every night - it helped with their routine and they slept better at night. I would bath them one by one and their dad would dress them by the fire in the lounge. It was a time that we could both spend a little one on one time with each of them! - they both loved the bath.
Both my 2 were bathed everynight. DD settled heaps easier if she had one and she was born in December so it also cooled her down ready for sleep. DS also loved a bath and I only used the baby bath for a few weeks then put him in with DD as it was much easier to bath them together when on my own (and DD loved wiping him with the flannel).

i wanna have a shower with bubby but think he will be so slippery and i don't wanna drop him !!

It takes a bit of getting used to but i have no trouble at all.
Sign in to follow this topic