Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Keeping awaKe during feed Rss

Hi guys, wondering if anyone has any tips on keeping bubs awake during her night feed. She wakes between 10 and 11 hungry but will fall asleep after only half of the bottle. I want her to take more of the bottle so she is fuller longer through the night but we cannot keep her awake. We have tried burping her, laying her on a rug on the floor to stir, changing her nappy and taking her legs out of her jumpsuit to let the cold air get to her but she stays asleep. Any tips???

Hi guys, wondering if anyone has any tips on keeping bubs awake during her night feed. She wakes between 10 and 11 hungry but will fall asleep after only half of the bottle. I want her to take more of the bottle so she is fuller longer through the night but we cannot keep her awake. We have tried burping her, laying her on a rug on the floor to stir, changing her nappy and taking her legs out of her jumpsuit to let the cold air get to her but she stays asleep. Any tips???

Hi, my first born did the same.. every night i do something different.. it depends on which ever work.. i burp, abit of cold air, tickle his ears softly with my hair, tickle his feet, touch his stomach softly to the point hes feeling ticklish, i talk to him in excitement, i read a book (real colourful one) hhmmm... theres a lot more.. but thats all i can think for now.

Goodluck.

Sign in to follow this topic