Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Caring for your Newborn
  5. raised white spots popping up on 12 wk old

raised white spots popping up on 12 wk old Rss

i have noticed that DS2 has a few little white spots popping up in various places - the first one he has had for a while and i didn't think much of it, it is in the little crease not far under his belly button. now i have noticed one has popped up on his arm near his elbow, on his upper thigh, and also near the crease on his neck. i am pretty sure they are not milk spots, as he has had a few of those on his face and they look different, they feel a bit harder, and more raised from the skin IYKWIM. just wondering if anyone knows what it might be? they don't seem to bother him. not sure whether i should take him to the dr or just wait a few weeks til his next CHN visit and see what she says.

I don't know, but you could take him to the CHN or Pharmacy, and show them just for an opinion. I'm a big fan of showing a pharmacist stuff like that before rushing to the doctor - its free and sometimes they know just as much lol

I don't know, but you could take him to the CHN or Pharmacy, and show them just for an opinion. I'm a big fan of showing a pharmacist stuff like that before rushing to the doctor - its free and sometimes they know just as much lol

yeah thats why i didn't want to go straight to the dr - ours is always running behind by an hour or so plus doesn't bulk bill.

Sign in to follow this topic