Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Nappy Change Time Lock Rss

So my fresh baby is very good in the crying department...pretty much doesnt do it at all. Except...

When he gets his nappy changed!! He screams the stinkin house down, sounds like hes getting murdered or something! And he kicks his legs about like he is riding a bike. Is this normal?

And when i get him out of the bath to dress him as well. He has serious issues about been naked.

So my fresh baby is very good in the crying department...pretty much doesnt do it at all. Except...

When he gets his nappy changed!! He screams the stinkin house down, sounds like hes getting murdered or something! And he kicks his legs about like he is riding a bike. Is this normal?

And when i get him out of the bath to dress him as well. He has serious issues about been naked.

My DD was the same to start with and my niece was also the same for a while too, they grow out of it just persevere and make sure the room and your hands are nice and warm when you are changing him smile
Both my DD and DS did that. Same with dressing and undressing them. 'Don't put clothes on me!' 'Don't take clothes off me!' They grow out of it though. Just try and do it as quick as you can. Not easy, I know, when they're kicking and squirming.

Both my DD and DS did that. Same with dressing and undressing them. 'Don't put clothes on me!' 'Don't take clothes off me!' They grow out of it though. Just try and do it as quick as you can. Not easy, I know, when they're kicking and squirming.

yea thats why when DH always went to do it i always took over as i did it quicker (he was paranoid he would hurt her lol)
my DD is like that, i find if i put a wrap/blanket just over her (not wrapped so you can still dress easliy) she settles down. I think its the cool she doesnt like.
My baby boy was the same, he's six weeks old now and has stopped crying on the change table. We attached a mobile to his change table and I think it distracts him. He gives us big smiles now when we turn it on now.
Sign in to follow this topic