Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Lumps under nipples Rss

I discovered last night while bathing DS that he has hard lumps under his nipples. Is this normal? Also i cant really tell properly, but i think the left maybe slightly bigger than the right side.

Should i go and get it checked out?
They're little breast buds all newborns have from their mums hormones. They only cause a problem if they get red and angry looking, which isn't very common. Congratulations on your new bub! Don't hesitate to see your gp or chn if you get concerned about anything, that's their job! Good luck!
Thanks. I remember a while ago someone else asked the same question but i couldnt remember what the outcome was. And last night when i felt them i freaked out a little bit and the DP felt them today and he nearly had a heart attack and was freaking out about them.

Thanks. I remember a while ago someone else asked the same question but i couldnt remember what the outcome was. And last night when i felt them i freaked out a little bit and the DP felt them today and he nearly had a heart attack and was freaking out about them.

No problems. Lucky you didn't have a girl this time, they can get a pseudo-period! blink

Best of luck with bub.
Sign in to follow this topic