Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Caring for your Newborn
  5. Essential winter baby clothes/items.

Essential winter baby clothes/items. Rss

Hey, I'm a first time mum due in June (so when its just starting to get cold in New Zealand). Our house is quite old so can get drafty, but the other half is hooking up some complicated heat transfer system with the fire so his room will be warm.
Just wondering if anyone had any items of clothing they found really worked in winter? I've stocked up on flannel sheet sets and merino swaddles, but wondering what else would be useful to have to make sure he is warm while inside and when we eventually make it out of the house.
I used to put soft hats on my baby. They lose a lot of heat from their heads. You might want to get 6-12 as they can get dirty quickly!
i buy clothes for my baby from this Bulgarian site.The clothes are from bulgarian cotton
http://www.ladiesworld.eu
I am very happy to know that you become mom.This is really happy moment.But some people can not born baby.
Infertility is really a curse.People must be be aware the treatment of infertile people.Surrogacy is the best way to born baby.Biotexcom held an event for infertile people.This event is really helpful for infertile people.I am ready to go there for support infertile people.
Dear Friends! Bio.Tex.Com Team is going to the UK. You will have a unique chance to have initial consultation in London. It would be an excellent opportunity to meet Anastasia, the Head of English department, and to get all necessary information about treatment in Bio.Tex.Com. You will also have a chance to sign a contract right there.
Seats are limited, so please register for the meeting by contacting us via email surrogacy@bio*texcom.com ignore '* from email.
I hope all of you will be there to support infertile people.
Congratulation , you become mom first time.This is really happy moment.But infertile people can not born baby.But no need to worry infertile people.Surrogacy is best way to born baby for infertile people.
There is great news for all people Biotexcom form Ukraine is now organize an event about surrogacy and IVF.People know about the benefits of surrogacy and IVF.This event is really informational.I am really exciting to go there for supporting infertile people.
Dear Friends! Bio.Tex.Com Team is going to the London. You will have a unique chance to have initial consultation in London. It would be an excellent opportunity to meet Anastasia, the Head of English department, and to get all necessary information about treatment in Bio.Tex.Com. You will also have a chance to sign a contract right there.
Seats are limited, so please register for the meeting by contacting us via email surrogacy@bio*texcom.com ignore '* from email.
Meet you there . Stay happy.
Sign in to follow this topic