Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Growing up too fast! Lock Rss

Hi everyone!

My 3rd child is only 9.5 weeks old and she is constantly trying to sit up and hates laying on the floor! I was proping her up with pillows but she now manages to sit up but can't hold herself up so she flops over. So now no pillows as I don't want her hurting herself. She doesn't stop moving...but then my other 2 were the same but they weren't trying to sit up this young!

Anyone else's bubs like this? Would love to hear your stories and how you dealt with this!

This one was our last child that we plan for so I would like her not to grow up too fast!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

my bub is nearly 7 weeks old and he doesn't want to sit, we try to get him to sit and he stands up and as long as you are holding his arms he stays standing and wont sit down

Bouncing baby boy 17/05/05

I have the same thing with scarlett so i sit her up in her pram .... downside she usually crys out when she slides down ...... also helps to move her from room to room cos she wants to see whateva im doing.

Scarlett 4 - Hazellyn 1 - Blake born 29.07.09

Hi,

My little one is only a month old and already loves sitting up. I have to hold her in my arms in a sitting position cause she loves to see what's going on around her. She will even try to sit up when she is laying down in my arms sometimes. I thought that I was seeing things the first time she did this at only 2 weeks old. I guess all children are different and as long as they don't hurt themselves there's no harm in it.

Sometimes it does feel like they are growing up faster than they should though. I just try and think of it as having a smart baby!

Belinda

Charlotte 14/6/05

Sign in to follow this topic