Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

I feel so run down... Lock Rss

i feel so run down. Every day is the same and and is so repetitive. I love being home with my boys but i ahve run out of fresh ideas. I cant go out much cause Dylan is only 12 weeks and still needs his sleeps or he gets toocranky and its not worth the hassle. Dh doesnt understand. he thinks its an easy life being home all day, " lay on the couhc and watch soapies" or sit on the comp. I only sit at the comp cause talking to u guys keeps me sane!
I feel lonely, sad and i duno... not normal. I know i'm not deprssed or anything, i think i'm just having a bad day, or maybe my " girlies" are coming again. lol Or maybe its cause my Dh is goin out again without me tonight. I know he needs his social life, but so do i.
My lil boys make me happy though. They smile or laugh and they light up my heart!
maybe its just a bad day. anyone else ever feel that way?
just wanted to get it out...

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

I know how you feel. Most days I love being a mum but others, And i think its when the tiredness really kicks in, I think " What have I gotten myself into!!" We have our own business and I think my hubby just expects me to bring Ella to the shops, stick her out the back and get back to work. However us mums know it doesnt quite work like that. I felt the best when Ella was sleeping through and sleeping well during the day but now that it has all gone pear shaped i'm just desperate for a few hours quiet time by myself.

So dont give yourself a hard time, you are NOT alone

Mel
Ashtonsmum, no wonder you feel run down, don't you study too? I know what you mean about the kids, they're gorgeous and fun but extremely repetetive and restricting too. Maybe finding a playgroup or something would help, there's not many with young mums though (i turned up at one that was all late thirties upper class and i can't think of anywhere i fitted in less.....they took one look at unconventional me and wrote me off, but i then found a great one with younger girls) I found that 2 hours of social contact per week did wonders, and it was like an appointment so i always went. Hope you continue to feel better!

Kelly, 22, 1 @ 25/1/04, 2 @9/3/05, [email protected]/4/06

Sign in to follow this topic