Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

bleeding on the pill Lock Rss

I had my daughter via c section 3 months ago i went back on my usuall pill but after 2 weeks i started bleeding lightly so i went to the gp and he changed me to a stronger pill which i have been taking for about a week now, but im still bleeding has anyone else been throught this should i give3 it a month and see what happenes or should i be concerned and go back to my gp.

Thanks ladies
This happened to me. THey changed my pill about three times to stronger ones before i demanded to see a gyno. When i saw her she said it will take your body anywhere from 3-6 months to get itself right and that i would just have to persevere.

This happened to me. THey changed my pill about three times to stronger ones before i demanded to see a gyno. When i saw her she said it will take your body anywhere from 3-6 months to get itself right and that i would just have to persevere.

Thanks for the reply ill just give it a couple months and see what happenes the bleeding is driving me insane but angry

Thanks for the reply ill just give it a couple months and see what happenes the bleeding is driving me insane but angry

I know what you mean it drove me insane and killed our s*x life which put DP in the worst mood> Im not sure what was worse the bleeding or the grumpy DF!!
It is usually because the pill isn't strong enough, I'd tell your doctor and see what he thinks, he may give you a hgiher dosage, I would try that before seeing a gyno. I had the same problem and mine was fixed instantly. If it doen't work I would be seeing a Gyno.

Sign in to follow this topic