Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Looking after yourself with a Newborn
  5. young professionals- mothers group brisbane

young professionals- mothers group brisbane Lock Rss

Hi Ladies,

I'm a second time round Mum - by baby girl was born in March and I have a 2 year old boy (who was also a prem Fran - what a different way to start motherhood).
We live south west of Bris but considering moving back to inner east. I'm on maternity leave til the end of the year and returning back to the governments eHealth initiative as an analyst. Would absolutely live to meet some like minded mums who juggle family and career and also who like to get out and about to parks and events with kids (definitely enjoy a good convo over coffee too).
Melissa
hi smile my partner & I are mid 20s aswell & we have a beautiful 14 week old baby girl. I am a recruitment consultant going back to work en of year. he is away in the mines most of the year and it gets a bit lonely as most of my friends are still uncommitted to families! I live brissie north (everton park) and would love to meet new mums / new friends. smile
- tahlia
Hi

I have a ten month old daughter

I've just come back to work

Brissy northside

Early 30's, keen to meet some other working mum's
Hello,
I am a new to be Mum-due in October-work and live in the North side-Early 30's would be very keen to connect with other Mums who are in the same vicinity.

SHABZ

Hi April,

Have you ended up finding any mothers to start a mothers group? I am 23 (turning 24 in September). I am the mother of a 10 month old girl named Olivia. I returned to my job four days a week when Olivia was 6 months old, and I am returning to study (bachelor of psych) next month. My husband is the same age and he is also a tradesman (painter).

I've recently found that the old friendships I had are becoming harder to maintain as we have less and less in common (only one of my close friends has a baby, and she is a stay at home mother).

I would love to catch up some time. I live in Forest Lake at the moment, and we are in the process of building our own home at Augustine Heights.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Brynnin.
Sign in to follow this topic