Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Working Dads Lock Rss

My partner work and when he gets home and our son Isaac is awake he sees his Daddy come in and he always smiles and giggles at him and has a play. Isaac really enjoys spending time with his daddy after work.How are other babies and tots going in this situation???

Sam,NSW,babyboy,nov,2004

My son is the happiest when his dad comes home from work. he has the biggest smile on his face! They make up lost time by doing dinner feeds and bath time, which makes them both happy. thats daddy's special job.

Di, vic, Jai born 17/8/04

Im now second to getting a hug and kiss. My working husband comes home and picks jasmine up and starts talking and playing with her. She loves just being with him and sitting infront of her fish tank watching her fishes swim swim around. wink)

Karen - Jasmine 14/1/05 & Damon 31/1/07

my daughter is at the stage where she sees daddy come home and she crawls up to him and gives him big cuddles its such a great site to see her smiling he reckons she makes his day even if his had a bad day

karen,NSW, mummy to Caitlin Born 14 weeks early

hey sam 21,
my sons name is Isaac too:).
hes 20 months and loves it when his dad comes home, he runs to the door shouting 'DADDY'. my house turns to a circus when the two of them together, its great fun smile

Tracy, NZ Zachy and J

my little boy used to love it at the end of the day when daddy used to come home from work because it was a new face for the day! he would do the same as your little fella and giggle and smile. Now he is 6months old and he has decided that DAD is the favourite when he comes home from work.... its so cute... but at least i get some me time for the day and some work done!

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

my partner goes to work from really early and doesnt come home till about 5pm, my son izacc is 3months old and he must knows that daddy has gone, he is a handful during the day and at night he's fine, why is this???? does other mums have this problem???
Sign in to follow this topic