Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Newborns & New Dads
  5. picking up after them selves

picking up after them selves Lock Rss

hey guys,
what is it with dads? do they just not notice mess? you have finally got the house clean and they give bubby a feed but leave the bottle where ever they are. Im sick of picking up after hubby all the time, there is enough crap laying around already with a new lifestyle having a baby and toys every where Dad doesnt need to make it worse - wouldnt you agree??? how does every one else cope?

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Lol, my dh wouldn't dare! His mum's house isn't exactly clean OR tidy and I told him from the very start if we were going to be together he'd have to pick up after himself and put things away etc. He's always been pretty good and we've been together 16yrs! Mind you, the days he's home seem to be more work for me anyway. It does seem there's only so much they're capable of wink
Tell him you need him to help, by tidying up after himself and not leave clothes lying around. When he's finished with something, put it in the sink, hang it in the wardrobe or put it in the washing basket... whatever, but to try not to leave anything extra lying around for you to do because you have enough on your plate.

Dizie, 2 girls, 2002 & 2003

yes i understand my fiancee leaves everything lying around after i clean up, i hate it, i demand him to help with everything, why should i do everything!!!!!! we both wanted ababy so now he has to help with him. is this harsh or normal???
Sign in to follow this topic