Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Hand & Feet Sculptures? Lock Rss

Has anyone used one of the do-it-yourself hand and feet sculpture kits at all? These are the ones that use plaster to make moulds of their feet. The brand I know of is Birthing Bellies and just want to know how people found it if they used it or of any other brands and where you can get them from?

Thanks
I didnt use one of the do it at home ones but got mine done professionally through Twinkle Toes. Not the cheapest option i know but guaranteed product and more likely to last. I got both my son and daughters done at 1 month, and even now looking at my sons foot compared to his scultpure, its amazing to see how much he has grown.
I've had all three of mine done professionally at nine days, and they're my most prized possesion, and everyone who sees them thinks they're fantastic. $160 each, but well worth it, that's for both hands and feet no photo, i think the ones with a single hand or foot are as little as $60. They're mine forever though, the kids aren't getting them until i'm dead!

Kelly, 22, 1 @ 25/1/04, 2 @9/3/05, [email protected]/4/06

hi Gizmo

I haven't had the sculptures done for either child and have wanted to. My girlfriend has had her sons done at Twinkle Toes and it is so professional that is where I have decided to go. I just logged onto their site www.twinkletoes.com.au and they have heaps to offer and Locations in all states. So I hope you find an outlet close to you. I will let you know how mine turn out.

Shanen NSW, Logan 13.9.05, Mikayla 8 years

www.bareimpressions.com
Sign in to follow this topic