Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Emmaljunga prams Lock Rss

Hi, just trying to work out whether it is a good option to buy an emmaljunga pram? After reading many websites it seems that its a good idea to have the bassinette but once the baby is over 6mths there are other more flexible options. Its such a big investment if its only really good for the first 3 - 6 months. Has any got any comments on the best way to go from birth? We were also thinking of using the Baby Bjorn carrier. I will be walking and using public transport initially.
Your opinions would be most appreciated. Not due until July.
i have the Valco deluxe jogger and love it,you can also buy the bassinett that goes on it seperately, its light weight(11kg) and folds down eaisly it can also have a toddler seat attached to it (not when bassinett is on though)i personally think the emmaljunga are to bulky & trying to get it on public transport will be difficult but thats just my thoughts.if you look up www.valco.com.au you will be able to see the different designs & accessories hope this helps.

ME25, DF28, DD 4, DS18 months

I have an Emmaljunga and it weighs a ton. I struggle to pick it up and put it in the car. The bassinette only lasted 5 mths and I had a 'tiny' 5lb 5oz baby! I could go on and on about the faults I see in this $1,300 pram but instead will just say that this pram is a first class pain in the backside.

My advise... DO NOT BUY ONE! They are too expensive and just not worth the money.

Sign in to follow this topic