Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

baby bjorn sling Lock Rss

Hi all,

this is to those people that have one or may know... When i was at anti natal class reunion the other night we noticed that a few of use had baby bjorn slings and one mum brought up that the slings had been recalled because the clips can come out..

Does anyone know if this is the case??

Im a worried mother that uses one all the time... Would hate for it to come undone on me.

Ebony

Yes aparently the newer one was recalled. There was apost on her a little while ago about a girl who had gone shopping and her baby slipped.

I have and do use them but I always seem to hold onto bub as well. But you do see alot of people freely walking around hands full of bags.
I'm just a little paranoid.

Maybe the person who posted a message a while back may read this and shed some light for you. I think if you went to the website for baby bjorn there may be something on there.

Sydney,twin boys 22/10/04+girl 26/03/02

hiya ebony,

This is what I found on the website.

In August 2004 we received a limited number of returns. The buckle on the lumbar support could detach from the webbing on the shoulder straps. There were no reported injuries. We responded to these returns and developed a solution, a new buckle, together with the Consumer Products Safety Commission, CPSC
Note: This concerns only BABYBJÖRN® Baby Carrier Active sold at retail between December 2003 and August 2004.

Hope it helps

Missy

Nth Qld 2 year old Shannon

Sign in to follow this topic