Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Huggies barcodes Lock Rss

I'm sad to say that I didn't keeping the ones I had and as my daughter is now on crawler sized and they're no good for the current Huggies promotion (they have newborn and pull ups, but none for us in between ).
So I was wondering if anyone has Newborn or Infant sized Huggies nappies barcodes that they do not need. I have one barcode only, need 4 more of them.

Its a long shot, but it's worth for asking.

I will pay postage for them, and if theres something you are after in return I will do my best to find it.

Melissa, NSW , baby girl 8mth 3 weeks

Hi Mily, I know it's been a while since you posted this but do you still want them?

Have you still got them bubba's mum, if you wouldnt mind parting with 3 barcodes, i have 2. It would be greatly appreciated.

Is there anyone out there who could part with 3 barcodes.

Lydia, mum to beautiful april + girl due 16th sept

Sure, how would you like to organise it?

If you like, you can email me with your details: [email protected]

I have one barcode left if you need it. Just email me at kellie [email protected]

kellie, NSW, baby aden

Hi Bubba-mum,

Do you still have any left??

Mily

Melissa, NSW , baby girl 8mth 3 weeks

hi everyone!! my son is BIG now, in toddler nappies, but i would love to get the huggies playmat!! don't suppose anyone would mind parting with some barcodes for me please. i would like the playmat for when baby number two eventually comes along. i will pay for postage if you like!! thanx

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

I think I have one barcode, if anyone wants it. Its not much but its better than nothing, if anyone wants it just email me at [email protected]

Emma, WLG, proud mum of Owen

hey emmylou
did you get my email? and if anyone else has spare barcode ... it would be appreciated!! my email addres is [email protected]
thanx heaps

Hey,
Brandons mum i know you had a few other posts, so I just sent you an email, might be able to help.

Sydney,twin boys 22/10/04+girl 26/03/02

hey thanx i got your email!! did you get my reply?

Hang on to those crawler barcodes!!! I just saw new promo stickers on some packs offering a baby crawler tunnel and they take almost every type of barcode (except pull ups ones I think).

Sept 04 baby boy & Dec 06 baby girl

Sign in to follow this topic