Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

rockers and bouncenettes Lock Rss

im just looking for an opinion on rockers and bouncenettes. i really want to get one but my mum said they are a waste of money. i think it could b really useful, but im not sure.
Snow princess, my first daughter couldn't live without her bouncinette and neither could we! lol

I found it to be really handy when she wasn't quite ready to go back to sleep yet, especially if I had things to do and couldn't constantly be holding her.

I'll definitely be investing in another one this time around ...

Nicole - WA - Mummy to 2 Girls (16yrs & 9mths)

Hi,

We bought a McLaren rocker for under $100 and Ava loves it! It vibrates as well which sends her to sleep if needed. She sits in it next to me when I'm on the computer or cooking etc and she can look around. She even watches the tv from it. I couldn't live without it!

Mandy, and baby Ava May (born 02.03.06), Adelaide

My DD was given a rocker when she was born. So far it has been great. The one we have has different reclinnig positions and can be used up to toddler age. It also vibrates but bubs looks a bit scared when i turn it on.

My thinking was a rocker is smoother motion and more natural than bouncing. And lucky, because my daughter is a bit of a chucky baby. Guess it runs in the family as i was a chucky baby when i was little and hated a bouncenette.

I use her rocker for when i can't be bothered living in the baby sling. She is getting heavy! So, when i am hanging out the washing, stuff outside, and washing the car etc. Also, the one that i have has a sun shade thing that you can pull up to keep the sun of their faces when it is sunny.

Good luck and i would def recommend a rocker over a bouncenette, but each to their own! Either way they are EXTREMELY!!!

Take care and all the best

DD#1 - 3.7yrs, DD#2 -20mnths, DD#3 is here! 21.08.

Hi,

I was given a rocker as a baby shower present and my daughter just lives in it. The best pressie i got given. Mine is really paded and reclines aswell. I would definately recommend getting one they are not a waste of money at all.

Larnie

Mummy to Joshie 15/07/03 & Hannah Lily 26/02/06

Sign in to follow this topic