Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

bath rings Rss

Hi kids,

My sister in law keeps on handing me clothes her son has grown out of. She is now going to give me his baby bath (bigger than the one she already previously gave me). Anyways, i want to buy her a bath ring for her son in exchange as i feel bad just take, take, taking. Have to say though, it's nice not having to pay for p patch clothes- super. Just wondering if anyone can suggest a safe and strong one and tell me roughly how much they might be.

Thanks,

Super.

bubsy32

Super

They are about $30 i tried one with Bennett but found it was a bit squishy on his little willy so i put him in his floaties seat for the pool and he LOVES it maybe buy her something like that that she'll get 2 uses from.... but the bath seat that has the fold down front looks good as it seems to be a bit easy to get in/out

Steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

I would try and think of something better for her, im not a big fan of bath seats, as absolutely nothing can replace competent supervision smile .

Im sure that your SIL wouldnt keep handing tese down if she didnt want to, and almost certain shes not expecting anything in return.

But i would be more inclined to suggest you give her a pressie for her self (something to pamaper herself) as a token of your appreciation smile smile

Sharon, 24, Qld, 2 boys 3 & 5, girl 1.

the pressie idea for her sounds like a good idea. she probably is expecting nothing in return, and if you give her something to pamper herself ... she will probably be over the moon with joy ... maybe even something as simple as bath salts!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Sign in to follow this topic