Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Highchair Recommendations? Lock Rss

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post as mine isn't a newborn anymore!

We have been borrowing a friends highchair but as they are now expecting bubs number 3 we are needing to purchase one.

I have noticed how everyone on here is nice and helpful and thought I would ask if anyone would recommend a certain one, or one that we should definitely not buy! We are in no hurry which is great - we can wait for the sales!! I just want to have a good idea of what to look for - one thing is the one we have the tray is still way to high for DS even though he is almost 10 months.

Thanks.......
hi donna,

i was given a steelcraft one that reclines, and it is fantastic. i really wish i had it for my previous 3 babies. i just think the reclining ones are well worth the money, as i have used it for him since he was born, just to lay him in in while cooking dinner or something.

good luck!
I seriously regret buying a highchair at all. We have since purchased a Safety First On the go fold up booster chair, which sits on a regular dining chair & is strapped on. It has a removeable tray or the child can sit straight up at the table. It has fold down legs to change the height of the chair, & best of all was only $40 at Target on sale. We take it on holidays with us & to other peoples houses that do not have children. It folds to a small box & is no problem to set up or fold down.

here's a link

http://munchkins.netmerchant.com.au/?main=%2FCatalogue%2FIn%2520The%2520Home%2FBooster%2520Seats%2FSafety%25201st%2520Fold%2520Up%2520Booster%2520Seat%2F

Sign in to follow this topic