Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby jogger city select Lock Rss

Hi, just wandering if anyone has a baby jogger city select?? If so, what do u think of it?? I've bought soooooo many prams over the last 5 years and am hoping if I buy a city select that it would suit me. I have a 20 month old and a newborn and would like a double pram that I can use for the next year or so with my toddler and then still be able to use it for my youngest as a single. smile

Jess, mum of 3

Hi, just wandering if anyone has a baby jogger city select?? If so, what do u think of it?? I've bought soooooo many prams over the last 5 years and am hoping if I buy a city select that it would suit me. I have a 20 month old and a newborn and would like a double pram that I can use for the next year or so with my toddler and then still be able to use it for my youngest as a single.

i have the city classic and i love it, it is so simple to fold up and its not too heavy to pick up and put in the car. I know on mine you can buy a toddler seat that goes at the front so you dont need a double pram. and it can be removed if you only need it for one child.
Hi
Just wondering.. Can you get Phil & Ted prams through check outs??
Alot of joggers seem wide
Thanks

Sign in to follow this topic