Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Stroller Life Expectancy?? Lock Rss

Just check it for faults like mould, make sure that the stroller is in good condition, no tears that little fingers can get in, no obvious odours etc. Give it a good wash, chuck what you can through a washing machine with a good sanitiser and you will be good to go smile.

My pushchair was pre-loved but not used much by the previous owner.
I have been using it for 2 and half years. That is two and a half years of pushing a baby/toddler, bags of shopping, occasionally an extra child at least 8 km each scholl day and it is still alive and kicking!!!! So if they are good quality they take a lot of punishment

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

I know that baby capsule range from 5 to 10 years. But what about strollers?? MIL is giving us one she bought for her other grandchild so it will be about 5 years old when we start using it. Is this okay? Sorry I don't know what brand it is or anything like that. It's just one you can use with newborns and toddlers.

It all depends on the quality of the stroller, how much its been used and how well it was cared for. There's no general life expectancy.
Ours has done 3 children over 7 years now. Between children it was in storage and I take it out and scrub it with liquid soap and a scrubbing brush. Wash it off well with the hose and leave it in the sun to dry. Always comes up well.
If the one you are been given has no obvious faults, give it a scrub and enjoy not having to spend money on a new one.
Sign in to follow this topic