Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Wireless Video Baby Monitor Lock Rss

I am wanting to buy a baby monitor that allows me to see & hear my baby after it is born and I am just wondering if people can recommend any?

There seem to be quite a few different ones on the market at the moment. Different brands, different prices.......I have no idea what to get!

I would love to hear from you if you have one! smile
I can see the appeal of having a video monitor so that you can see bub when you are awake, but how useful will this be in telling you that bub is okay when you are asleep? I used a sound and movement monitor called an Angelcare monitor. It has a sensor in it so that if bub stops breathing after 20 sec an alarm goes off so you can go to check. This monitor saved my DS1's life, as he did stop breathing and I was told it pickup a condition that without intervention would have resulted in cot death. Just something for thought...I wish they had a monitor with all 3 features.
I was given a Uniden video monitor. Its great. I don't use it all the time caus bubs room is in the centre of the house but I have the camera in her romm on all the time and will turn the screen on if I'm going outside or if I heard a little noise but don't want to go in and disturb her.
Both the camera and screen run on their own interal rechargeable batteries so you can move the camera around the house easily. You can even plug the screen into the tv or computer. It has a night mode so you can still see bub when the room is pitch black.
oh.it is very good.perhaps it can help me in the future.thank you very much.

I can see the appeal of having a video monitor so that you can see bub when you are awake, but how useful will this be in telling you that bub is okay when you are asleep? I used a sound and movement monitor called an Angelcare monitor. It has a sensor in it so that if bub stops breathing after 20 sec an alarm goes off so you can go to check. This monitor saved my DS1's life, as he did stop breathing and I was told it pickup a condition that without intervention would have resulted in cot death. Just something for thought...I wish they had a monitor with all 3 features.

Just The angle Care monitor does now comes with video. So it has the breathing sensor, sound and video. I think rrp$349 if i remember correctly.
Its what we will be getting for this bub on the way.

Jess 28yrs, 5yr old daughter, 8 month old son and 20 weeks pregnant.

Sign in to follow this topic