Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

PRAM REVIEWS - UPPA BABY ALTA Lock Rss

Hi All,

Anyone had this pram and got a review for me? Apparently they are very new to the market and im stuggling to find reviews on it.

It looks great in the shops and does everything i want including being light weight and folds small so i cant fault it but wanted to find others who have had experience and get their thoughts?

If you have another great pram youd like to suggest for me, please feel free.

We are looking for a 4 wheeler, easy to fold (dont have to remove the bassinet etc), folds relativly flat and is light weight and has a basket of somesort under it.

Madison Jade 28.08.06 & Kobyn James 20.06.08

The pram from germany by wheels4babies is fantastic. We bought one last year for our daughter that was expecting her 2nd child. It cost a total of $800.00 including shipping from Germany. It is all they say it is. We got the pram, capsule, wet weather and mossie shields etc. Our daughter loves it, and feels so special when out with bub in the pram. "The City Driver" pram is the one we got. I'd recommend it to any one.
I am really pleased with my purchase and find the Uppababy Alta the perfect compromise between a lightweight pram and an all-equipped, overly wide and heavy standard size pram. While the Alta still falls in the standard size pram category, it only weighs 9.5 kilo and is only 22” wide. However, its rubber coated, foam filled tires with 4-wheel suspension offer a smooth ride, even over bumps, grass, and gravel, and the huge basket on this pram can hold more than the baskets on many of the larger prams in its class. You’ll have no problem fitting your large nappy bag and then some in this pram basket! There are so many great features I could go on and on. Check out their website for all the info. hope this helps.
Sign in to follow this topic