Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Using a Infant Sling? Lock Rss

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has experience with infant slings, and has any reccomendations.

With DS1, he was in a pram and then a front carrier. But I'm thinking it would be nice to have the baby in the sling, thus leaving my hands free. One that can take from birth-up would be good. The carrier I have has a minimum weight for use.

Thanks

C4Lin, WA ; DS(1) 25 02 04 ; DS(2) 10 10 06

I have the baby bjorn one and bubba loves it

about $150 I think from baby shops
Ebony

p.s they are great for the clsoe interaction with bubs. Daddy wears it and loves it

I wouldn't advise getting one with a single strap that goes across the back like i did. By the time my chubby little bubba was old enough to be in hers, she was too heavy to carry around in it. I found it really restricting and made my shoulder really sore. xx

taffy

Bubba slings are apparently great for new borns thru to toddlers. I didnt like them, but everyone else I know loves them. I have a kayel wrap (similar to hug-a-bub) and I LOVE it. you can hold them either up right or laying down. But its not so easy to put on and off.

3 under 3- 15 month gaps. Busy but loving it eìí?

Sign in to follow this topic