Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Rocking bassinette Lock Rss

i saw this rocking and vibrating basinette. has anyone ever had one?? im thinking of gettin one coz bubz is so hard to settle at night
hi sarah, i've never had one, but i wouldn't get one personally. although your bub is hard to settle at night now, if you get a rocking bassinet, she will become used to being rocked to sleep. it will be harder to settle her when the rocking has to stop. unfortunately, you cant get rocking cots for when she grows out of the bassinet. the rocking bassinet will be a quick fix solution, but possibly not a good long term thing.
just my opinion anyway

Tania. WA, Daniel - 26/01/06... smile

sorry, i've just realised how young your DD is!!!!! let me reassure you that it WILL get better. she is only still so young, and adjusting to the world. when my DS was that age, we were at out witts end thinking 'what have we done?!' but it got better so quickly. once they get the idea that their bed is for sleep, you will notice a change. at the moment, when you put her down, she doesnt realise that you want her to sleep. she has to learn this. persistance is the key. if you ever want to chat, my msn is [email protected]

Tania. WA, Daniel - 26/01/06... smile

Sign in to follow this topic