1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Newborn Accessories & Equipment
  5. Most indispensible baby accessories & Equipment

Most indispensible baby accessories & Equipment Lock Rss

Hi,

Top 3 things I couldn't live without

I could not do without my tommee tippee nappy disposer.. no more smelly nappies in the bin!

I also love my breatfeeding pillow, is especially handy as they get bigger and heavier.

And my tiny love mobile, he ADORES it!!
We have a floor gym for Caleb and he has loved since he came home from the hospital. The other 2 things i couldnt do with out is his fisherprice aquirium (plays soothing ocean sounds with lights) and music for dreaming cd. He will lie in his cot and watch the aquirium quiet as a mouse listening to the cd. It has made our life so much more calmer smile

Jenni, SA, Caleb's Mum

Definitely the shaped change pad (I'm still using that 15 months on), and the Sangenic Nappy Disposer (no smell). We also loved the baby gym and the bouncinette. Last but not least the Avent breast pump and microwave sterilizer.

Rachelle, NZ, son George 10.12.02, Ian 15.06.04

Hey Zita,

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for asking this question! I have just read two pages of answers and this will help me soooo much as far as purchasing items goes.

Thanks mums. Looks like a portacot, nappy disposable unit and the aquarium thingie will have to be added to my shopping list. Any thoughts on better brands to buy? And roughly how much is the aquarium thingie?

Take care all and thanks.

Super.

bubsy32

hey superdooper

I love my nappy bin too!!! and my hugabub sling when i see other babies in their other slings they look really stiff and uncomfortable. Bennett looks much more snug as the sling molds around him.

and i never thought i would say this but dummies they are great smile

steph smile

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Hiya Steph,

Bet you were one of the ones who thought they wouldn't use the dummy? So you caved in ha? Wish my SIL would too! He just sucks on his hand or thumb anyway so what difference does it make?
Will have to keep the hugabub sling in mind, it's easy to know what you want but the number of different brands out there is enough to drive a woman insane!

Super.

bubsy32

Hi Super,

The Fisher-Price aquarium, i have raved about, is about $60.00. Wait till there is a 20% off toys or Fisher-Price, at your kmart, bigW or target.

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Thanks Tepe,

You're a champion.

Super.

bubsy32

I just bought the FP aquarium off ebay - can't wait till it arrives smile

I'm having an ocean wonders emergency!!!

I dropped it off the edge of the couch and now tere are tiny buubles on the screen in front of all the action which is really noticable when the light is on.

Any tips to get rid of it???

Steph

At the moment I would have to say my back-scratcher! Finding it hard to reach around myself at the moment. hehe!

Tarns

Hi Steph,

Can you shake it around and move the bubbles...just a thought,

I hope you get it sorted out. :~

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Sign in to follow this topic