Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Names

Babysquirt

Laker, Chase, Flynn - help with boys names please!

Hi I desperately need help with names. Our top three are: 1) Laker 2) Chase 3) Flynn What are you...

5 replies

Nice to see this post here and thanks for that. Get the details of best apps here. yipcreations

H_83

Help!!! Need a name for our 1 week old????

Hi, I'm hoping I can get a bit of inspiration for a name for our new daughter???? She'...

20 replies

Kaya

Member850608

Changing my baby’s name? please help x

Hi mums and dads. I have a 7 month old named Coco, and I really don’t like her name. I literally ...

5 replies

choose a better name. | www.sculptique-aesthetics.com

Member016422

Girl name

Bub is due in 8 weeks a little girl. I love Teddie as a name for a girl stuck on middle names My...

1 reply

All those names are cute and I like it..by the way if you want their meaning, this website has a search name engine with meaning and...

Annassia

Annalisa - how would you spell it?

How would you spell the name that is pronounced anna-lee-sa (s like in sun)? Have just heard it b...

3 replies

Annalea?

Julia1991

Baby Girl Name

Thoughts on the name Romy for baby girl?

2 replies

I like it

ms_laurawarren

Quads makes 9!

Hi there! We are expecting quads in August...and we already have 5 blessings. Gender is unknown....

1 reply

How did you go naming them?

Member904258

Kelly

I love the project free steam code

2 replies

I like the post and nice to see this here. Look this greatpeople.me for more about online surveys.

Children writing their names....

I have noticed a few comments of late that mention names being "easy" for children to spell when ...

19 replies

Children are not very good at study at the beginning but you can make them with the help of some advice from https://www.aresearchgu...

SaraCloudiani44

Easily Find Cute Baby Girl Names!

We would like to announce that we are proud to be part of that organization whose responsibility...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
TrinaMelville

Isla, Ella or Ava

Hi all, just wondering if we could get some name advice? I don't like asking friends and fam...

8 replies

Congratulations, i think Isla Sound better also i found its name very cool as MyGirlyNames Website mentioned it here https://www.my...

ManoPS

I'm looking for baby names

After a few months it looks like I'm finally pregnant! It's too early to get to know it...

2 replies

Congratulation for that ..here is a list for baby girl names https://www.mygirlynames.com/English-babynames/

Member617965

Baby Boy Name

Hi everyone, hubby & I pretty much decided on the name for our little boy, due in November, e...

kelandtahlia

what do you think of the name kaos?

My partner and I are expecting a boy..just wondering what anyone thinks of the name Kaos for a bo...

55 replies

i know this is old and all the people dislike it but the only people ever teased in school about their names that i know of or seen ...

Member539755

Sebastian or Jasper

Hi, I’m due in a week and my husband and I still can’t decide on our baby boy’s name. We are toss...

1 reply

Sebastian!!!

Awhina88

Can only think of one name?

I'm 30 weeks, expecting a boy, and can still only come up with one name that my husband like...

~scott07&linc09~

ABORIGINAL BOYS NAMES!!

hey just looking for different ideas..lol my babies father is aboriginal first DS has his name an...

7 replies

Hey I know this is a few months old but I have some boy names and meanings. Maliyan - wedge tailed eagle Djarlo - fire Merekai - pe...

~scott07&linc09~

defferent spellings of Lincoln??

do u reckon i could spell it Llincoln? or wont it work?lol do u hav ne suggestions of diff ways i...

17 replies

Lloyd has two ll's because it's a Welsh name derived from the adjective llwyd meaning grey. Is Welsh "ll" is a s...

Member850608

HELP! Baby girl name Piper or Coco

Can’t decided between these two names! We named our four week old Coco (not short for anything), ...

4 replies

She does, it’s Coco Theodora. I hate to say it but her name just doesn’t sit right with me still I feel like people judge me when I...

CanuckinOz

Help! Struggling to narrow down our last 4 baby girl names :)

Hello Huggies crew! We are looking for some opinions on our top 4 name choices for our baby girl...

3 replies

Penelope is super cute!

Member459927

Pronouncing Names

Me and my husband both like the name Kera pronounced kEHra like with the E as Eh like in Jenn, no...

Kayla26

Ezekiel or Ezra?

Hi everyone, We are expecting a baby boy in March next year. we are tossing up between Ezekiel a...

5 replies

I love the name Ezra, it is my favorite and I want my future son to be Ezra but hubby isn't so impressed with it. I don't ...

Ashley_Elocal

Name suggestions

My wife and I are expecting our 4th child in October! We already have a Heavyn Neveah, Skyler Bry...

1 reply

I like different names too. I think the name is nice but honestly the spelling is terrible. Different name, correct spelling or trad...

ZOELYLA

Enid or Elira......cant decide

Having trouble deciding on a girls name. Enid Marlowe or Elira Grace Opinions please

2 replies

Enid is lovely. Classix

Michelle_Ferg

Traditional but less common boy names that end in y or ie

Hi all, I like traditional names but hubby doesn't so his list includes Hunter and Carter an...

Gabrielle_Nz

Top 3 feedback

Hi guys, I'm 6 months pregnant with our first, a girl. Just looking for general feedback on ...

1 reply

Hello, Gabrielle! I think that Macy Marguerite sounds great. It's a good choice.

Sharon1982

Audrey Mae or Hannah Rose

Hello everyone! I'm new one here. I am expecting my 6th and last child! It's a girl and...

2 replies

Hannah Rose <3

Jessybelles98-540

The HUGE name dilema!

My partner and I are on completely different wave lengths when it comes to naming our little girl...

2 replies

We narrowed it down to two names and the ran a facebook poll to vote. Lol

Caitlin5

Middle names for Madison?

Hubby and I have decided on Madison for our baby girl. I would love help on which out of these ...

1 reply

Madison Hendrix Rain is my favorite out of your list. Here are some suggestions I came up with... Madison Layla Faye Madison Amara ...

K2018

Husband changed mind ????

So we are 2 weeks out and we had decided on a name and hubby even said to get wooden name made up...

1 reply

What is the name? Are you open to changing it? Maybe look for names similar but different.

Hayley_Browne

The Royals have ruined my baby names!

Hi, I have a one year old named Meg and am expecting another baby. The other girl name I have cho...

1 reply

I’m guessing you like short names so here are a list of cute ones! Blair Ava Cora Eve Lark Liv Rain Reece Reeve Vera Zoe

Ajsolo35

2nd daughter

Hi. Looking for some help with a girls name to go with Patricia as a middle name. Was thinking so...

1 reply

Mallory Patricia Marlow Patricia Hailey Patricia Melanie Patricia Emmeline Patricia Daphne Patricia Maisie Patricia Hadley Pat...

Old names from our huggies grandparents thread- looking for older names?

Frank/Franc Steven Harry Fredrick/Fred Peter Leonard/Leo Ronald Herbert/Hubert James Jack Thomas ...

6 replies

Why are u telling what these names are old?

Namegrams

Create a unique name

Hello everyone, I've been working on a website to help expectant moms create new names, htt...

1 reply

I made some big improvements to site, https://www.namegrams.com. Now, you can favorite a name you like (by clicking the heart). The ...

Adele_24

Pronunciation of my sons name

Wanted opinions to see how people would pronounce the name Leland?

2 replies

That's how I would pronounce it also. How did you choose that name?

CorneliaFord

The most unusual, noble, and beautiful baby names

Hello to all future parents, my name is Cornelia and I am the proud mother of two wonderful gir...

Natalie_Marrett

Help! Boy names!!

We need ideas on boys names! We always seem to struggle with them!!! We already have 2 boys and h...

2 replies

Not sure which date you're due but if bubba is still cooking in the oven and you haven't chosen a name.. Alexander! But i...

Nikkitwigg

Roxie Savage??

My husband and I both love the name Roxie but our surname is Savage. We have had some not so posi...

3 replies

Hey Nikki! The name is very cute, as for me. But the surname is a bit out of the line, I suppose. Try thinking of a different surnam...

Lara21

Do you like the name Saraya?

I originally loved the name Sarah, but not everyone in my family loved it so I came up with a lis...

14 replies

Such a great name, although I can never imagine putting down any type of name

Allyce_86

Is calling our baby this cruel?

Hi everyone. So I am due to have my first baby girl in 8 weeks - its taken my partner & I th...

2 replies

I agree with the comment above. Thea is a beautiful name! I wouldn't get to bogged down with worrying about bullying from othe...