Huggies Forum

Baby Names

Lerickson

Boys names to go with Olivia?

Hi All, Hoping someone can suggest a boys name that goes nicely with Isabella, Sophia & Olivi...

2 replies

Lovely names! I adore Benjamin. Other names that go well are Henry and Samuel. Oscar is a bit too close to Olivia perhaps? Noah is ...

J_Ringstad

Help ! I need some baby name ideas GIRL

Can I please have some Baby name ideas for a little girl ???? I have two sons already Rhylan and ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
1+trying= hopefully 2

Can't decide on a name HELP

Hi, I need help. I'm due with my second girl in may and at the moment can't decide on ...

Mummy_of_girls

Sister for Ivy and Scarlette

I like vintage girls names and need another girls name to go with her sisters Ivy and Scarlette.....

jessicanengland

Help needing thoughts on names!

Hi mummies, I'm due to give birth to our second son in the coming weeks we have two names pi...

4 replies

I love Harper Kai.

shan444

Girl Names please help

Hi all I am due with my third baby in two weeks and can't deceive on a name. It's my fi...

4 replies

I'd love to know what you chose. I think girl names are so easier to choose than boy names.

Pretty but unusual girls names

Im after Pretty girls names but that arnet heard all the time. I dont mind Bailee, lexi and isla....

55 replies

Bailee is common AF. Lexi is getting better. Isla is good and Harlow is good too. Grace is a really pretty middle name. Good Luck!!!

H_83

Help!!! Need a name for our 1 week old????

Hi, I'm hoping I can get a bit of inspiration for a name for our new daughter???? She'...

16 replies

Thanks for all your suggestions:) we have ended up calling her Kyah Mai another K sounding name but it grew on us:) thanks again:)

Joeybee

Please help me by voting.

From another forum I found a thread where people had linked their baby name lists for people to v...

Mandy Jade

Madison Isabella

Hello all, Just wanting opinions on the name Madison Isabella Frost. Big sister is Brittany Ja...

9 replies

Hi Amanda. I came across this in my search for catnapping success (I have a 4 month old). Would you still be ok for a PM about your ...

Huggies Support

Do you and your partner disagree on your baby's name?

If you and your partner both have strong feelings about what your baby should be called, but neit...

Mama_Goose

Boys names shortlist

Hi, going round in circles trying to choose a name for our boy. Criteria: Not too common Easy t...

1 reply

Moss! Love it! That was definitely the one I was going to say as top pick out of your list. Colton shortened to Colt ... that is ...

La_Shea3

Please. Help!!

We are currently pregnant with baby no3 we have 2 boys and I have always struggled with girls nam...

5 replies

When I read the name ... then said the name out loud ... i genuinely couldnt work out what the issue was? THen I read what your con...

twinmummy24

Middle Name Advice

Hi all. I'm currently 34 weeks pregnant with baby no3 and its a girl. We have chosen the fir...

3 replies

Both are really beautiful choices and work well. I wouldn't worry about the Elizabeth + Taylor being together because as some...

Kmhughesnz

Opinion on the name Emrys?

I have always loved the name Emrys, but I'm wondering what other kiwis think of this name. ...

1 reply

I think its a really nice name and have heard it before but not so much these days. Oh but I'm not a Kiwi though.

Huggies Support

Top 50 Baby Girl Names in Australia in 2016

1. Charlotte 2. Olivia 3. Amelia 4. Ava 5. Mia 6. Sophia 7. Chloe 8. Emily 9. Sophie 10....

Huggies Support

Top 50 Baby Boy Names in Australia in 2016

McCrindle's list of Australia's top baby names for 2016 have been revealed, and for the...

sway_xoxo

Opinions? Paisley Laine

We are set on Paisley and I think hubby is set on Laine as a middle name, but I'm not sure, ...

1 reply

I think it sounds fine. Middle named arnt used alot anyways.

Milbogo

Can't decide between Anthony or Antony / Antoni

Hi, We can't decide between Anthony or Antony / Antoni. Which do you prefer? Your views ...

1 reply

Anthony.

Huggies Support

Hot baby names of 2017

USA Today has reported that the Baby Names of 2017 will throw the rule book out the window! No yo...

Oneday-215

Y is naming a girl so hard....

having trouble finding a girls name, I need a name to go with Kaiden and Darcey So far I like ...

4 replies

I like Clara but can't use it if my baby is a girl as a friend used it about two weeks ago.

Exitcleansydney5

New Here

I want baby girl name start with M

4 replies

what about mariya?

anna.n.

Word name

Looking for something super unique for both sexes!

Chloelouiselou

Middle name for Milla

We are due with our second in February and expecting a little girl, we love Milla for a first nam...

Wendy101

3rd boy name!

We have 2 boys named Finn and James. Third boy due June. We are stuck for names we like and go ...

4 replies

My boys are Ashton and Cohen. Good luck.

Mer-Petronella

Aria or Ariana?

I'm not sure if I want to call my baby girl Ariana, or the shorter version Aria. The middle ...

5 replies

Aria

verity_b

Opinions please! Twin girls and can't agree on names...

We're having identical twin girls in November and my husband and I just cannot agree! I hat...

3 replies

Love Asher

SummerDJ

Help! I made a mistake with the name I chose! Opinions please!

So my husband and I had firmly decided on a name for our son many months before he was born. We u...

1 reply

Hi, if you and hubby don't like the name then you should change it, but do it now before bub gets any older. I knew a couple of...

Trista-836

Popularity of name Avery

I would love to receive help on getting a gauge of the popularity of the name Avery within NZ and...

1 reply

Sorry.... Personally not a fan as it makes me think of a bird aviary only spelt wrong. When I saw the name I guessed it was for a gi...

FTM-advice needed

Brooklyn for a boy?

Hi Husband and I love the name Brooklyn for a boy - too out there? Thoughts? Worried as it'...

1 reply

I love that name for a boy. It's a unisex name so I think it's fine to use that name for a male.

Niedeckerlorine

Unique Malaysian baby names!!

Hello all!! I am Lorine Niedecker from Malaysia and live with my husband here. A'm 19 weeks ...

HuggiesModerator

Can't decide on a baby name? Try our Baby Name Finder!

https://www.huggies.com.au/baby-names

Mehramonty23

sugest some cute baby girl names

friend i want to know the names for my baby girl starts with D please suggest me the list and bes...

Patrickdemps

Need some unique baby girl names

Hey ya all , I am Patrick Dempse from US. My wife is 8 months pregnant and a cute and beautiful a...

3 replies

Broderickhunter wrote: Congratulations to you and your wife. God bless the upcoming baby. Here are some unique and cute baby girl na...

eggmum

Boys name 'Braxton'????

Hi all, I need anyone to tell me what the first thing that pops into their head when I say...

25 replies

No it didn't pop into my head.

Ardnassac09

baby boy names unique

I am having a baby boy and I am so picky with names and cant ever choose one. I haven't been...

MissMagenta

Boys names

Hi looking for boys names that go with the middle name 'Francis' we already have a Hann...

*Mum2B*

Ryan or Blair?

We have a few names on our shortlist for bub number 2, the gender is currently unknown. Do you li...

8 replies

I prefer Ryan

Swinzee

Opinions please

Hi. Can I please get your opinions on the name Trent. I have not heard it much and don't min...

4 replies

Oliver Charlotte Charles Amelia Felix Eloise Harrison Lily Mathew Camille

SummerRae

Boys names that go together??

Hi all, Just wanting advice on what boys names go together - have a little boy Jace currently. N...

2 replies

I called my boy Jim, I like this name, also I Like Alex, David, John, Bryan