Huggies Forum

Baby Names

Patrickdemps

Need some unique baby girl names

Hey ya all , I am Patrick Dempse from US. My wife is 8 months pregnant and a cute and beautiful a...

4 replies

Broderickhunter wrote: Congratulations to you and your wife. God bless the upcoming baby. Here are some unique and cute baby girl na...

Pretty but unusual girls names

Im after Pretty girls names but that arnet heard all the time. I dont mind Bailee, lexi and isla....

53 replies

Kiana Grace

eggmum

Boys name 'Braxton'????

Hi all, I need anyone to tell me what the first thing that pops into their head when I say...

25 replies

No it didn't pop into my head.

Ardnassac09

baby boy names unique

I am having a baby boy and I am so picky with names and cant ever choose one. I haven't been...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
MissMagenta

Boys names

Hi looking for boys names that go with the middle name 'Francis' we already have a Hann...

*Mum2B*

Ryan or Blair?

We have a few names on our shortlist for bub number 2, the gender is currently unknown. Do you li...

8 replies

I prefer Ryan

Mer-Petronella

Aria or Ariana?

I'm not sure if I want to call my baby girl Ariana, or the shorter version Aria. The middle ...

4 replies

I like Aria.

Swinzee

Opinions please

Hi. Can I please get your opinions on the name Trent. I have not heard it much and don't min...

4 replies

Oliver Charlotte Charles Amelia Felix Eloise Harrison Lily Mathew Camille

SummerRae

Boys names that go together??

Hi all, Just wanting advice on what boys names go together - have a little boy Jace currently. N...

2 replies

I called my boy Jim, I like this name, also I Like Alex, David, John, Bryan

TiffanyNathanAndHarlow-Blu2012

Unusual Baby Boy Names??

Hi Everyone, I need help! I found out a 5 weeks ago that I'm having baby boy. My Partner loves P...

31 replies

Just had my little one 8 weeks ago. He didn't have a name for 5 days after birth. We couldn't make up our minds up. We wen...

Wendy101

3rd boy name!

We have 2 boys named Finn and James. Third boy due June. We are stuck for names we like and go ...

3 replies

Levi Mason Jase Liam Cole Nate Micah

Fannypaquette

What do you think of this name

Leov for a little boy?

RioBy

What spelling is better in NZ?

Hi all I'm a newbie to forums but my husband and I are very torn on the spelling of one of o...

8 replies

Those four question marks are meant to show as a smiley face!

ChickenFillet

Opinions on Maverick for a first name

My husband and I really love this name but just curious on what others think?

3 replies

I love it but don't be surprised if your child gets a lot of top gun references.

Becvl1712

Boy/Girl twins

What is your opinion on these names: Elliot and Eliza (shortened to Lizzie) Ezra and Eliza Saxon...

3 replies

Saxon and Eliza are best. Kia, daisy, Elliot, William, Chris,Richard, Rianne in my opinion.

Mummy of boys

Pls Help!!.... Honest opinion on this name or other suggestions....

We are having our 3rd boy in a 4 weeks. His brothers names are Flynn and Harlan so I wanted somet...

2 replies

Hey there I think Kingston is a good match with your other sons name and I love it, its strong and not so common. Some other names...

Jasminee

Makenzie rae ??

Hi i Need help with deciding on middle names for our 3rd babygirl First name Makenzie Middle n...

3 replies

Lilly Rae is lovely

Baby Name theft?

Use it. I would especially if you really love it. She obviously didn't love it enough to us...

Ellek1

Boy name suggestions please

Hi everyone smile I am currently pregnant with baby number 3. I already have 2 boys named Rhys a...

6 replies

Thank you everyone. We did have a third boy 7 weeks ago and he went nameless for a whole week but finally settled on Zane Joel xx

Offspring.Marley

Middle name for Eve

we have a massive list of names but at the moment Eve nn Evie is front runner. If if we have a ...

5 replies

I prefer Eve Rose

Nicole_Smith88

Middle names

I am currently pregnant with my 3rd baby unsure of sex yet but i am pretty sure its a boy I reall...

2 replies

Layken William Allan I like it!

Mer-Petronella

Baby Girl Name help!

I'm due in April and can't decide on a name! We know we are having a girl and like the...

3 replies

Emily Rose or Amelie Rose

~TJK Mum ~

Middle name for Annabelle?

Hi ladies, Any suggestions on a middle name for Annabelle? DF's wants Maree cause it'...

10 replies

Annabelle Lee or Annabelle Rose

Casey_86

Ava or Alara

Hi, my husband and I cant decide on a name for our 2 week old little girl. I love the name Alara ...

4 replies

Beautiful name Ava

N-J17

Your opinion on...

Wyatt... Hubby has decided that if we have a boy it will be Wyatt Nicholas. I loved it to start w...

4 replies

I like it. It's a beautiful name!

Samantha_Ann18

Can't decided a middle name, help??

Hi ladies, I've chosen the name Preston but cannot find a middle name suitable with my last ...

1 reply

James is always a good one?

KAM13

Need a special boys name

So far our short list comprises of Theo Talos Zale I'm looking for thoughts on our short li...

Offspring.Marley

Names.....

hi please tell me what you think of each of our name choices Girl: Eve Evie Ivy Isla Poppy P...

2 replies

I actually love most of these names, some are on my list as well!. Violet, Lily and Poppy are on my girl's list (husband likes ...

Bettygolabovska

My baby boy is 3 weeks old no name????

Can't decide on baby boy name need initial j as siblings are all j names Jasmine Jessica Jay...

4 replies

I vote for Jacob too

Exitcleansydney5

New Here

I want baby girl name start with M

1 reply

Maddison Madeleine May Mary Mia Megan Maria Matilda Molly

Wendy101

Max Walker???

Hi all, My hubby and I love the boys name Max. Our surname is Walker. Does this name sound fa...

4 replies

It is the name of an Australian cricketer of the 80's who then became a commentator in the 90's. I'm thinking he mus...

Mel1222

Finley boy or girls name

Hi All, I am due to have a baby boy next month and love the name Finley. I am a little worried w...

7 replies

Finley is a name I have on my boys name list (but hubby doesnt like it ) It can be used for girls too but I personally think of it...

Bettygolabovska

help need baby boy j names

my baby boy is 8 days old and haven't named him yet he has 4 siblings all with the letter j ...

4 replies

I like Jacob. My little boy is called Jake

MyboyCJ

Our Choices

So we are due mid October and although we don't yet know the sex of this little one, we have...

HuggiesModerator

The names that got away - what did you almost name your child?

Tell us your runner up names!

sway_xoxo

"Cowgirl" names lol

Odd question I know! Give me your best cowgirl name lol. So far we have Lainey, Dusty and Dixie.

Jane.Doe.

Boy's name Beckett?

Hello, I'm due to have Baby Boy #3 in a matter of days and we're still unsure of a name...

5 replies

Congratulations on bubs xxxx

Mummy of boys

MAXTON for a boys name - is it too weird?

We are expecting our 3rd boy and are after a different name... I think I like Maxton but I'm...

2 replies

I like Max but in all honesty maxton just sounds made up to me. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing if that is the case but tha...

saoirsedaly

Irish middle name or not? Please help!

Hello! Bub #3 on the way, and I am have a hard time deciding which name would best suit her. My ...

Mummy of boys

Help!!!! 3rd boy and need a name to go with his brothers

We are expecting our 3rd boy and need a name to go with brothers Flynn and Harlan. We are struggl...

1 reply

Just shooting in the dark here but a few ideas. And hey, even if you don't like any of them, it's a start on ideas. - ...