Huggies Forum

Baby Names

Mumma2Riley

Stuck on boys name for #2

We are having our second boy in January and so stuck on names. We struggled to come up with names...

4 replies

I do like Luka, I've been trying to convince DH on it since DS1

meggsy76

Stuck for boys names

Hi everyone, I'm halfway and still have a while to go (due January) but we are so stuck for...

1 reply

Hi Meggsy I due in January too and having the same trouble with boys names. DS1 is Riley John. I put up a post in the last couple of...

Lvuna

Losa likes Naomi, Caleb or Salome. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Gish

Girls names - opinions please

We are expecting our little girl in January. I am thinking of the following names: Jordyn Riley ...

1 reply

I like Jordan for a girl, but spelt in the traditional way.

courtly

Name ideas please

I'm pregnant again and am stuck on name ideas that hubby and I both agree on. We have a 10...

1 reply

I wish I could help.... I'm in the same situation as you with boy #2. My first is Harvey Lee. Hubby & I can't agree o...

Garethwadham

Gareth likes Ezra, Hunter or Corben. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

1 reply

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favourites. But I need your help to choos...

Gish

Girls name to go with Ben

Hi. We are expecting a girl early next year and have a son called Ben. Our surname is five syllab...

1 reply

Lucy

Luky dukky

Opinions??

Opinion on the name khan for a baby boy? DH really likes it.... But I'm not 100% would love...

8 replies

Search on google and i am sure you will get lot of names and you only need to choose one.

Fernando_Valderrama

Fernando likes Sara, Aadarshini. What do you think?

Chosmakala1

What time is the match?

Liverpool vsa Adelaide United live stream Richmond Kickers vs West Brom live stream

CFH

Wanting to change babys name at 6wks old

We would like to change our babys name but I'm anxious about peoples reaction. We never had ...

4 replies

Just be cautious of the birth registration time frame, I'm not sure about NZ but in Australia you must register the child'...

babyMoore1

Is this the right name? How did you pick?

Boyfriend and I found out that we're expecting a little baby boy! I've always wanted k...

6 replies

I have a 25 years old friend called Toby and it doesn't sound childish at all. Stick to your name.

Pretty but unusual girls names

Im after Pretty girls names but that arnet heard all the time. I dont mind Bailee, lexi and isla....

50 replies

Maylee Lahni

Wendy101

Twin number 2 has no name!

Hi all, I am due with twin boys in August and still have no name for one of my babies. We love ...

5 replies

Congratulations! We had twins and we struggled to think of two boys names as well but we had a boy and girl so we only needed one! I...

xxaliciaxx

need help with baby girl name

My partner and i are having trouble coming up with a girls name for our 2nd child we are wanting ...

3 replies

Shanaya is pretty, Evie is pretty too or maybe Ivy.