Huggies Forum

Baby Names

Garethwadham

Gareth likes Ezra, Hunter or Corben. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Gish

Girls names - opinions please

We are expecting our little girl in January. I am thinking of the following names: Jordyn Riley ...

Luky dukky

Opinions??

Opinion on the name khan for a baby boy? DH really likes it.... But I'm not 100% would love...

7 replies

I like it - my sister's name got shortened to Khan when she was younger.

Fernando_Valderrama

Fernando likes Sara, Aadarshini. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

Chosmakala1

What time is the match?

Liverpool vsa Adelaide United live stream Richmond Kickers vs West Brom live stream

Cass_82

Wanting to change babys name at 6wks old

We would like to change our babys name but I'm anxious about peoples reaction. We never had ...

4 replies

Just be cautious of the birth registration time frame, I'm not sure about NZ but in Australia you must register the child'...

babyMoore1

Is this the right name? How did you pick?

Boyfriend and I found out that we're expecting a little baby boy! I've always wanted k...

6 replies

I have a 25 years old friend called Toby and it doesn't sound childish at all. Stick to your name.

Pretty but unusual girls names

Im after Pretty girls names but that arnet heard all the time. I dont mind Bailee, lexi and isla....

50 replies

Maylee Lahni

Wendy101

Twin number 2 has no name!

Hi all, I am due with twin boys in August and still have no name for one of my babies. We love ...

5 replies

Congratulations! We had twins and we struggled to think of two boys names as well but we had a boy and girl so we only needed one! I...

xxaliciaxx

need help with baby girl name

My partner and i are having trouble coming up with a girls name for our 2nd child we are wanting ...

3 replies

Shanaya is pretty, Evie is pretty too or maybe Ivy.

Natalie_Bolt

Need a boys name!!! Help!!

So we are expecting our second child in early October, we don't know the gender yet but we l...

17 replies

My son is Tyson Levi. I wanted to name him Levi for his first name but my partner didnt like it too much so he got it as his middle ...

Mama love

Thoughts?

Finding it hard to find boys and girls names but so far we have- Boy - Cruz Lenny Girl - Milla (...

Firefly15

Middle name for Cleo

So we are a bit stuck on a middle name for Cleo... Last name starts with S, one syllable. So far...

2 replies

Scarlett definatly. Goes nicely. Pretty name

Firefly15

Popularity of Chloe...

So we keep going back to Chloe for a name choice for our daughter due soon. Only its been in the ...

2 replies

I think Chloe is a lovely name, and off the top of my head I can't think of any young ones I know named Chloe

Lozc33

PLEASE Help!! Cant decide between 2 girls names..

Hello, We are expecting a baby girl and cannot decide between the below 2 names: Eden & ...

1 reply

Ava is so common and popular now. Eden not so much, so if it was my choice - I prefer less common. Eden Kelly sounds nice. All th...