Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Your Names.... Rss

I don't know about ya'll but I am sick of going thru baby name books with millions of names with more than half I can't even pronounce...

I thought if I just asked everyone for what ya'll have named your childern or will name your future childern i can see whats going on and get some ideas....

We got the surname JONES as well so I don't want a plain name but nothing too weird... so if you have any suggestions I would like to hear them too...

Cheers ya'll gasp)
Samantha Jones

samantha, perth, 1st time mum-2b

Hi,

Our 2 year old daughter is named Mia. Other names we considered were Eden, Jana (pronounced Ya-na), Holly, Milly, Eve, Ella, Bella and Marcelle.

Our newborn son is named Dallas, we also liked Dylan, Tayn, Rico, Brodie, Beau and Noah.
Hi Samantha, well I know exactly where your coming from I'm trying to think of a name for the same surname
So far the only name that we truely love is Ava for a girl, I also like Edee, Mia, Cameron, Lana, Tatum and Jaidee-lee
Haven't really come up with any names that I love for boys just yet so I will get back to you on that.
Good luck
hello
my 2 year old daughter is Dakota Skye,
some names we like for bub number 2 are Summer, Kiah, levi & Ryder, there a bit different but not to wierd

Freaked2002, 3 girls 07/03 09/05 & 06/07

We have a girl called Luka and a boy called Levi. no middle names as we didn't want to go there! Good luck choosing.
hi

I'm due in december and we spent ages trying to think of names for our bubs, but have come up with the following

GIRL: Paige Kiara

BOY: Jack Micheal

The last ultrasound i had has suggested that we are having a little girl so it looks like Paige wins out this time .

Melissa, WA, - paige 14mths & jack due in June

hi, well here i go......

GIRLS
Kaylah ---- beloved, sweetheart
Jamila ---- beautiful
Leila ---- beauty of the night
Alena
Karli/Carli
Ava
Kalida ---- everlasting
Talia/Taliya ---- dew from heaven
Isabelle/Ysabel/Isabella
Zahra ---- rose/flower

BOYS
Aaron
Adam
Malek ---- master
Tarik
Elias
Elijah
Kirby
Taleb

choosing baby names should be fun and exciting but it always seems to turn into a battle. so what i did was give my husband a list of names that i would like to call my kids and let him choose. so in a way we both chose their names.
good luck
ps. if anyone likes any from the list let me know smile

Amina, mum of 3 boys 06/03, 03/05, 06/08

well dont know the sex yet but if its a boy,
Dalton Oliver Doyle...
and if it a girl,
Lillian Piper Chayse...
I like to have two middle names...
cya.
Hi Samantha,
We currently have three children and one on the way and these are their names:
Cassandra (Cassie) Amy
Brittany (Bea) Elizabeth
Julian (Jay) Thomas
Bub to be: Isabella Naomi
Hope this helps

kinga,SA, fourth on the way

We named our first born Lachlan Nathan (after his father) Kyal Goulding. If he was a girl we were going to name him Taylah Jocelyn (after my mother) Goulding.

Other boys names I considered were Dylan, Elias, Kayden, Keegan, Ethan, Bailey, Ackley and Aiden.

Crystal, QLD, (Lachlan 4 May 2005, Liy 18 Oct 2007

Hi Samantha,
I grew up as Robin Williams was becoming popular with Mork & Mindy, as that was my name, I was very wary of celebrity and character names when it came to naming my own children.
I wanted to name my children after reigning monarchs, I thought they would be classic and would easily fit with a family second name. My husband had other ideas.
I eventually had to give him a list of twenty names and he would pick from that. This was made more difficult as I also didn't want to double up on first name initials, and he would NOT allow anything beginning with B as our surname starts with O. Funny how I also lost on this point - OK not funny. His name starts with C.

Our kids are -
Alexander James, Carolyn Louise
William Craig, and the twins
Christopher Colin and Heather Mae

I would have loved an Elizabeth, Victoria, Frederick, or if I bent my own rules Richard or Catherine. However, harmony was more important.

I also spent some time reading the local papers for birth announcements, though there were not many. I also looked up the site for Births, Deaths & Marriages that lists most popular.

Good Luck,

Robynne-69 DH-61 DS1-94 DD1-96 DS2-99 DS3&DD2-04

Well, I went by tradition and meanings.....

romeo was husband's father's name.
anthony i really loved when i was teenager, and turns out hubby liked it too.

isabella was a cute pink building, and emm is my grandfather's intials....

noah i loved the name

and now with the fourth , i am having a hard time.

Vy, NSW, 3babies +1soon

Sign in to follow this topic