Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Very different names??? Lock Rss

I like to be prepared so so far we have a name if its a boy (a first name anyway)
it would be
Mattis or Maddis

but absolutely no idea for a girl

if youve heard of a girls name that is really really different and pretty can you post it for me plz!?

Thanx.

Oh our other kids DSS name is Tauren and
DD's name is Akeira-Lea if that helps.

i 2 like names that are different and not many people have. my sisters babys are skye and riley if she has another girl shes naming her shayne.
im naming my lil girl alexis paige,
but also like the names carmen, pheobe, oh and recently discovered the name pixie. have never seen any1 with the name pixie exept 4 one lady on LA ink. lol. 2 me these names are different unlike my boring name! (samantha)
I love the name 'Mahala' (pronounced Ma-Har-la)...

I'll try to think some more.

Good Luck Mia!

Hi,
I have a few girls names that are different. I have never been fortunate to use maybe this time fourth time lucky!!

Zahnee
Maycee
Cassidy
Kyah

Good luck choosing!!

Amanda Qld

my favs are Shayna (said sharna), chyanne, & a girl in a forum im in called hers minardi love that name.

Monique mum 2 Haleigh & James

hey i have a dd named Kaili May (my friend has Kailey), for a boy we have Nate Taylor and if we have another girl maybe Lavannah Lily. not sure on the girls name yet. lol

Hey there =)
Glad to hear you like something a little different.
Here are a few of my name idea =)

Girls:

Aster - Flower
Adelle
Alexandria
Azalea - Flower
Belladonna - Poisonous plant with purple flowers (Deadly Nightshade)
Bathory
Ceres
Cerra
Chaos
Echo
Eida
Ebony
Elysium - Where the dead heroes go in Greek Mythology
Estelle
Freya - Freja
Garnet - Red gem-stone
Jenova
Jezabel - Biblical Hoe
Kitana - Katana
Lucrecia - Lucretia
Scarlet - A bright shade of red.
Selena
Sindel
Obsidian - Black glass-like stone made from volcanic eruptions. Used in surgical instruments because it's sharper than Steel.
Persephone - Mythology. Persephone was taken away from her mother (earth) once a year by Hades and because of the sadness, her mother changed the season to winter at that time.
Sardonyx - A type of Onyx that is red in colour.

Boys:

Aries
Caine
Chaos
Cerberus
Dante - an Italian short form of a late Latin name 'Durante' which expressed the wish of the parents that the child might be enduring (e.g. enduring in faith
Enigma - a saying, question, picture, etc., containing a hidden meaning; riddle.
Jareth
Kratos
Lucian or Lucien
Lucifer
Malachite
Vincent
Vermillion
Xavier

A little out of the ordinary, i know =P But there may be something you like (also middle name ideas in there)

-Sinead
Sorry Azalea but LUCIFER!!!!!!!! LOL
Aisha Katina

Talanee Shayla

Kahlaylah

Yeah, I would never call my child that, but some people will go that far =P It still is a cool name, he'd just get alot of crap about it >.<
Girls
Kalinda - aboriginal beautiful view
Tayah
Aleara
Tiarne
Kianne
Kalara

Boys
Maddox
Paxston
Jacen
Troyston
Kendell

just a few to think about

Girls I have known that were different were:
Dayah, Sashka, Mika (said Mee-kah), Marja (Said My-ah), Tineke (Ten-a-kah or Teen-a-kah), Willow, Armarni, Aliah (Arh-lee-ahh) to name a few
Sign in to follow this topic