Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TWIN BOYS!!! Lock Rss

Hi Everyone
We are expecting twin boys in February, i know that seems like ages away but my partner & i cant decide on anything, and its even harder coz theres two!!! We have already decided on middle names:

1. ....... Colin Tafesilofai Lamositele
2. ....... Michael Pau Lamositele
(My partner is Samoan and the middle names are after important people from his villiage, and also my dad and granddad) Lamositele is his last name

As there names are soooo long already, we dont wont to long first names, but we also want something nice. We dont want anything to common, but nothing wayyyy to out there either.

I really like Damien and thats about all we've got so far so any suggestions would be reallllllly appreciated!!!!!

Sara, NZ, twins due feb

Congrats on your pregnancy!

I know a lady with twin boys (her first children at age 24), their names are Connor and Caleb.

My sons name is Liam Scott (which is pretty common now) and if this next baby is a boy his name will be Eli (pronouced : E-Lie) Patrick or Eli Leslie (middle names are family names).

DH picked our DS name and I picked our DD name (Bethany Shay), we both had to agree of course.

Good Luck with deciding, we will find out next week what we are having (if we can) and if it is a girl I don't have any idea what we will call her as my DH is quiet picky with girls names, but I like Lana May.

Best Wishes.

Hayley, NSW, Liam 07/02, Beth 09/04, Nate 03/06

We thought our twins were boys for a short while, I wanted Tyson and Riley, dad wanted Tyson and Zander. It's his turn to name the next baby, he wants to call it Rex if it's a boy! I'm hoping he'll think of something else.........good luck with the babies, enjoy your sleep while you can!

Kelly, 22, 1 @ 25/1/04, 2 @9/3/05, 1@5/4/06

hi i have twin brothers and there names are
BRENDAN
BRADLEY

Rebbecca mother of 1 and due on 17 jan

my boys have short names: brad( not bradley), blake ryan also like brock rhys, ross

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

HELLO AGAIN
JUST LETTING WHOEVER KNOW THAT I HAD MY TO GORGEOUS BOYS ON NOVEMBER 20TH 2005. THE NAMES WE PICKED WERE...

1.DYLAN MICHAEL TAFESILAFAI
2. ANDRE COLIN LAAUNAFANUA

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL BUT WERE BORN 14WEEKS PREMATURLEY, AND ARE STILL IN HOSPITAL NOW, SO WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM ANYONE ELSE WHO IS OR HAS BEEN IN A SIMILAR SITUATION.

THANKS smile

Sara, NZ, twins due feb

hope i'm not to late to post this but i teach a family whose father is samoan and one of the boys names is Chas. Not sure if it is a samoan name but i think its a strong name and not to different.

kristy, WA, 10 month old

Sign in to follow this topic