Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

"A Boy Name" Rss

My partner and I can not deside on a boys name and I found the name " Markhan". I was just wanting some feed back to see what other people throught

Thanks

I like the name, but that could be because my Mother's maiden name is "Markham", so I suspect I am biased. When you get right down to brass tacks though, what matters is not what other people think of it, but whether you and your partner like it. Another thing to keep in mind is whether the name is one that other children are likely to see as an object for teasing. I can't see that problem with this name, but it would probably be shortened to Mark by a lot of people.
Have a look in both your families as well, sometimes you can find a nice name in your past. We named our son George for my Grandfather, and if this baby is a boy his middle name will be a family name too.

Rachelle, NZ, son George 10.12.02, Ian 15.06.04

i like boys names to be plain not too differnt but i DO like markhan its a nice strong name a bit unusual but not poofy! as my hubby declared some of the names i had picked out!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

hi jbeans Maekhan is different, my sons name is Malakai also spelt Malachi.
i also like Lamonta, A'zjon, Tre'

good luck

Natasha, QLD, 8mth baby

My cousin called her little boy ZADE (mixture or wade and zane).VERY DIFFERENT
i think that name is so cute we are having a boy in 2 weeks and we have got 3 names kayne, jake and jayden nothing to boring.
but no i think that name is different and i like it nice name!!!!!!
Sign in to follow this topic