Learn More

I've settled on... Lock Rss

For a girl

Holly Isabelle

or

Taralee Kate

For a boy

Jovi Lucas

I haven't run any of them by DF yet I think i'll wait till we find out what we are having. He hates talking baby names! I will obviously be open to suggestions when the time comes, but there are an awful lot of names I just dont like!

AKA- 2_little_monkeys or 2 little angels

I love both of the girls names that you have chosen Taralee is actualy my 22 y.o nieces name but hers is Tahra Leigh.
I suggested Jovi Lucas as a name so I obviously like it!
Good luck convincing df!

My vote is with Holly Isabelle!

I like them both but prob Taralee as it is different and I love Jovi seeing as I am huge Bon Jovi fan but Im sure that not where you got it from but it made me think of that

MY FIRST DD WAS GRACE FROM DAY ONE BUT WITH SECOND DD I DIDNT LIKE ANYTHING REALLY.HER NAME IS HOLLY ROSE AND WE LOVE IT.SO I VOTE FOR HOLLY ISABELLE,BEAUTIFUL..........
I love then name Holly,
I'm 20 weeks pregnant and we have chosen Holly Kaitlin for a girls name.....
A lot of my friends don't like it... but thats good coz then they won't use it!

Lena and Josh

I think that Taralee is beautiful but I'm biased cause my beautiful girl is Tara Leigh - I have had a lot of comments on what a pretty name it is. It's not very common anymore but so nice! But like I said, I'm biased.

I've never heard of Jovi before for a boys name but I really like it and think that the combination you have put goes really nicely.

i love your boys name & holly is my favourite girls name !!!

]

Sign in to follow this topic