Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. ADVICE AGAIN PLEASE- MUCH APPRECIATED.....

ADVICE AGAIN PLEASE- MUCH APPRECIATED..... Lock Rss

OKAY PLS SUGGEST WHICH 2 ARE YOUR FAV'S
Callie & Lacie
Callie & Lilly

feel free to suggest middle names for my twin girls. Im going mad & cant seem to make a decision.....

]

Out of those two sets I go for Callie & Lacie.

All's you need now is to put an extra l in Lacie, Llacie.

Out of those two I like Callie & Lacie, I think Callie and Lilly would become a bit of a tongue twister.

Hmmmmm, I'm not too good at middle names, I have had my girls middle names picked forever!! LOL!!

My DDs middle name is Rose
If this bubs is a girl her middle name will be Grace

Hi

I love Callie and Lilly. Gee, you're so lucky to be having twins. I really wanted twins with this pregnancy and with my my DS.

I would go for one sylable middle names, what about Cate, Grace etc. I have picked Mae as a middle name if this bub is a girl.

Good luck

I like Callie and Lacey - but good chance of old-times coming up with the Cagney & Lacey comments!
I like Callie and Lacie.. I don't know about middle names, my partner came up with ours! You could always go with the classics like Ann, Marie or Jayne. Our daughter's is Ashleigh.
oh you lucky duck twin girls:)

i LOVE Callie and Lacie so cute both ending in ie but still indavidual and not ryming very cute

i think Callie Jayde and Lacie Jayne would be cute

let me know what you pick xxx goodluck hun xxx

Callie and Lilly......I just think of underwear with lacie lol
ha - I didn't think underwear but thought Callie and Lacie sounded nice together.
Then again - Callie and Lilly sound good with all those LLLL's for twins.
As soon as I read your post I thought Callie Rose. Nothing came up with either Lilly or Lacie though.
Lilly Grace? Hang on, I'm just stuck on Grace because I know that's my bubs middle name!
I like Callie and Lacie.
For middle names
Callie Jay -- Lacie Belle
Callie May -- Lacie Eden
Callie Rae -- Lacie Eve
Callie Rose -- Lacie Jade
Callie Grace -- Lacie Elle
Callie Neve -- Lacie Bree
Callie Eden -- Lacie Claire

Good Luck and let us know what you think!!
[Edited on 21/02/2008]
[Edited on 21/02/2008]

Hi,

My first thought was Callie Rose and Lacie May..

But all depends on surname and whether they "fit".

Goodluck!! smile

WOW, THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVELY OPINIONS... ITS STILL JUST AS HARD THOUGH. I WAS HOPING FOR AN OVERWHELMING OPINION ON ONE. SO IM STILL CONFUSED....BUT MIDDLE NAMES ARE A GREAT HELP- THANKYOU
IVE GOT 7 WEEKS TO GO & ONE BABY WILL BE CALLIE & THE OTHER WILL EITHER BE LACEY, LILLIE OR LENI...........
I HATE BEING UNDECIDED......
FEEL FREE TO ADD MORE THOUGHTS...
HEAPS OF THANKS GUYS
TRACE

]

Sign in to follow this topic