Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. ADVICE AGAIN PLEASE- MUCH APPRECIATED.....

ADVICE AGAIN PLEASE- MUCH APPRECIATED..... Lock Rss

i like callie and lacie sounds sooooooooooooo cute
callie and lacie

I like Callie and Lily. My surname starts with L so I couldn't have Lily or Milly as my girls' names.

Sarah

I am also Ruby''''s mum!

Callie and Lacie.

Middle names-
Grace
Hope
Bree
Amara
Elise
Meg
Eloise
Sian (pron- Sharn)

I definitly like Callie and Lacie, it'd make their names sound more individual. I think Callie and Lilly is a bit of a mouthful, a little too many sounds that are the same.

Hope i've been some help...

AKA- 2_little_monkeys or 2 little angels

Callie and Lacie is my vote.

Such cute names!

middle names maybe go for something that means something to yours or your partners family
like your mums middle name or first name, your middle name, a deceased relative etc etc

Callie & Lilly
are my fave. and for middle names i like

Callie may
Callie Rose but LOVE
Lilly grace

i''''m baking a baby

Ive been wanting the name Lily if we ever have a daughter, but I think Callie and Lacie go best together and sounds so sweet.

Most of the middle names I agree with too, such as Callie Grace (or Lily Grace if you go with that name), Lacie Rose, I like Grae as a middle name but it would have to be Lily Grae I guess the other names dont match it as well.

Um I will keep thinking. Good Luck!!

Callie and Lilly would be my choice smile

Hi, Callie or Kallie is lovely, and Lily. I keep thinking when I name my kids, if they will like it when they are adults. I think Lacie is cute,when their a child but different when calling a adult Lacie.But that's just my opinion, so sorry if I have offended any Lacie's out there, it's not my intention.

Callie and Lacie sound really good together.

some middle names could be:

Callie Grace and Lacey may or vice versa
Callie victoria and Lacey Anne or vice versa
Callie Olivia or Lacey Elizabeth or vice versa

anyway they're just a few suggestions hope they help.

Sign in to follow this topic