Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Help! We need a girl's name ....

Help! We need a girl's name .... Lock Rss

Hi, we're having another little girl due on 27th Feb & are having trouble deciding on names! We like the more unusual names but still would like something pretty. Some we have so far are:

Lacy Blu
Chaeli
Amali
Kayli
Camryn
Halle
Alexi

... but none of them really jump out at me and I can't think of any middle names to go with them. What do you think? If you have any suggestions for unusual pretty names, I'd love to hear them!

Jaida (6), Ameli (2) & Lacey (2mths) - SA

hello jaidas mum,

what about
Kianna (key-anna)
Ciara (C-ara)
Kiera (Key-rar)

sorry can't think of any more. hope this helps a little and congrats on your litttle girl. I am due on 25th feb with a girl and i am having the same prob with names although i am starting to fall in love with Zara Paige. Good luck...

lisa - bris #Siarra 21/2/06 #2 Abbey 30/9/07

I really like Emerald Rose for a girl

rhonda,5 children

Kayli Jayne

Camryn Rose

Amali Montana

Chaeli Paige

Thats all I can think of that I would like if I had those as first names!!

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

i like cassidy a friend has a daughter Qamran( prounuced as cameron)

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I love the name Harriet

hi, that wat i wanted an unusual name but i didn't know wat i was having but i lready find names for both sexes then i had my baby girl on the 11/10/05 and named her taleah nicole or she was going to have rose as her middle name.

taleah is a girly name and you don't hear it that offen but everyone loves it when they hear it.

i hope this helps

cassie x

cassie,qld,6wk baby

Sign in to follow this topic