Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Middle Names... Ideas Please

Middle Names... Ideas Please Lock Rss

Bennet got his middle name (Carter) from a band paul and I both love Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine smile - and it was through this band that we met. We have since become great friends with Les Carter one of the guys from the band so he is pretty much his namesake smile .

Bennett is also the name of a band we like - we liked the name Ben but not benjamin and thought ben was a bit too small for a first name - So far everyone we speak to loves the name which is nice smile .

Love steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Thanks Yvette.

I luv the idea - he he. Might just give it a try.

When someone told him 'Deegan' was from the Bold & the Beautiful he went off the name for awhile. BUT then someone said 'No it is Deacon not Deagon on the Bold'. DOH!!!

Good luck in finding a name too. Can't wait to hear what you pick!

Ryan (2) & Jayden (18mths)

hi i think the name william rhys sound nice do you??

mum to Levi, Paige & Isaiah

I think a short middle name will compliment the number of syllables in William..... then the name doesn't sound "drawn out" when you say it together... a simple one-syllable neam maybe?

William Scott goes well...
I think so anyway... and in the end it is your decision!

[email protected]_Bay

Hello All...

I am back again, as this week we are thinking about calling our baby boy...

WILLIAM WYATT... what do you think?

Our Daughter is Madeleine Michelle (MM) and we thought in keeping with that William Wyatt (WW).

Well lets see if this name sticks around for longer than a week???

Thanks for all your great replies smile

We'll get there eventually,

Michelle
We have a winner... grin

My husband and I have 100% whole heartedly agreed on the name...

WILLIAM WYATT

So I am pleased to tell you and thank you all for your great suggestions along the way...

12 weeks and counting till William Wyatt is due grin

Thanks,

Michelle
Hi all.

My husbands mum passed away on 28/04/04. Her name was Jane.

We have decided to call our baby girl Maryjane. My 5 year old daughter is not very happy about this, she wanted to call the baby Charlotte. She now wants to have the babies middle name as Charlotte but I am not sure as its a bit of a mouthfull, Maryjane Charlotte.

What do you think.

Its good to hear you have both agreed on a name.

I have 30 weeks to go... yah

mum2 AJ 05, Mary-Jane 04, Rachael 99 & Jonothan 94

Hi Crissy,

If you like the name Maryjane Charlotte then I'd say go for it. It might be long or as you said a bit of a mouthfull... but how often really do we say our whole name? I think it is sweet that your 5 year old daughter wants the name Charlotte and even sweeter that you are naming your baby after your husbands mum who passed away.

Goodluck with making your decision and I hope the next 30 weeks go smoothly for you!

Michelle
I love charlotte too. what about charlotte jane or charlotte mary??? maryjane has too many drug references for me.

30 weeks that sounds like such a long time.

Good like with everything

HI, thanks for those responces.

Stephanie, what do you mean by Drug References, I havent heard maryjane with drug references.

And also being tired I wrote wrong. I ment to say, I am now 30 weeks so 10 weeks to go.

mum2 AJ 05, Mary-Jane 04, Rachael 99 & Jonothan 94

Well Chrissy...
Good luck with next 10 weeks wink
Here's hoping it all goes well.
12 weeks and counting for me...
Must be off now, my sick toddler is tugging at my leg sad

Michelle
hi chrissi

maryjane is a 70's term for marijuana but hey its also a term for great shoes smile

i'm still cheering for charlotte :oP

hope the next 10 weeks flies by for you

love steph smile

Sign in to follow this topic