Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Need a boys name only 8 weeks to go

Need a boys name only 8 weeks to go Lock Rss

Hi i am having a boy and we are really stuck for his first name.....His middle name will me matthew and last name will be smith.....can someone please suggest some names......

Emma 19, Bailey Matthew 16/02/2006

Hi

We were going to pick Joel, but were having a girl. It's simple, but not too many people are called Joel.
Anyway, that's just what we liked!!.....

good luck!

QLD, Grace 04/02/2006

hi, i think (tyler matthew smith)would be nice
hope all goes well
cassie xxx

cassie,qld,6wk baby

How about something simple like Logan, Travis, Kane, Beau, or Callum. Ok maybe they arent real simple but they dont sound to bad with Matthew or Smith. We are have the same trouble trying to find boys names. All the best.
Hi Congrats, I am having a boy as well, my husband and i have Trystahn picked and before you say what the hell it is Tristan just spelt differently. Otherwise we had samuel, james, caleb, and nathaniel

Me 24 hubby 25 Mikki 8 trystahn 17months Kyahn 10

hi guys thanks for all suggestions that have been coming in.
I can't use some of the suggestions as my partner has a son called Jack and we also lost a baby in December last year at 24 weeks and me called him Kaidan Thomas Smith. The name we r really considering at the moment are Brandon, Bailey or Riley. Can people tell me there opinions of what they think sounds best....Thanks Emma

Emma 19, Bailey Matthew 16/02/2006

Sign in to follow this topic