Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Opinions Onour Boys Names Lock Rss

Hi

I am due with our second child in 6wks. We have a 3yr old son Kai. We are not 100% on any of the boys names we have short listed yet and seeing as we dont want to reveal them to friends and family I thought I might seek your opinions. The names we have short listed are

Declan
Logan
Brodie

The middle name will either be Owen or William after my dad. I wanted Owen as a first name but do you think my husband will agree! NO

Allison
i really like Logan William.
Hey Allison,

I'm partial to Declan William myself. I wanted this name but friends of ours already have a son with this name.

Another friend's son is named Logan this was uncommon at the time. I know many people were saying that they were unsure if they liked it or not. I think thats because you don't hear it often.

I have been told that you should consider the babies full name and if you can scream it from the back door five times without getting sick of it then that's the name to use.(This is just a suggestion and I'm yet to try it).

Kind regards,
Bec H

Rebecca, NSW

i will sit on the fence as actually like all the names you listed

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I like all of the names you have listed. I guess it's just a matter of now settling on the name you and your husband love most. All the best.
I just love the name Brodie, its the name i wanted for my last son but my husband didnt like it..
Brodie William sounds good but then it does depend on what the full name is
Hi Allison,

I really like Declan - my DS's name! But it's spelt with a K instead of a C - DH's idea!

I think Declan Owen is nice.

Let us know what you decide!

Jess.

Jess - Deklan 2005, Gabrielle 2007 & Campbell 2009

Sign in to follow this topic