Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Help with girl names... Rss

My husband and I are having a little girl and have created a short list...
Mia Jayde
Bronte May
Piper Jayde

Would love to hear which is preferred and why.....
Thanks,
Kezz

Kezz, Qld,Maddy 11, Jai 3 & Mia 7 weeks

I have always loved the name Mia, although it has gained popularity lately, and I think Mia Jayde is the best combo of names from your list.

I really like Piper too tho! Although I think Piper May/Mae sounds better than Piper Jayde, just seems more in keeping with the style of name?

I had a horse named Bronte (sorry) so that's the picture I get when I think of that name - that's just me tho of course!!
I like both Bronte May and Piper Jayde smile]
I absolustly love Piper Jayde, its such a cute girly name.
My favourite from your list is Bronte May but I also like Bronte Jayde. I think Bronte is very pretty but also not common.

My second preference is Mia, but it is way behind Bronte.

I like Piper the least only because it was a name of one of the sisters from Charmed so I always associated the name with that show.

I like Piper the best. Think it sounds good with Jade or May. I prefer Jade without the y.
Thanks everyone....l think we are on the right track and will just have to toss it over further..... It's funny how people and things put you off names....
Kezz

Kezz, Qld,Maddy 11, Jai 3 & Mia 7 weeks

Have always love Mia and my dd middle name is Jade so that would be my favourite but I would prob pick Piper over Mia now just because of popularity.
I love all those names and despite having a Mia I would opt for Piper Jayde. Have alway loved this name.
Mia is a beautiful name, but I myself wouldn't do it as it's just way too popular.
I love Piper.
Dislike Bronte, sounds like a pets name, sorry.
[Edited on 04/03/2009]

I like Bronte and Piper, they are different but not too "out there"(IMO). Agree with previous posts, there do seem to be a lot of Mias around ATM.

Good luck!

id pick bronte may.. its pretty & not overly popular
Sign in to follow this topic