Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. i had chosen the perfect baby name

i had chosen the perfect baby name Lock Rss

i know ill have troubles again... only due to the mister being fussy hehehe
oh i forgot to say i absolutely LOVE the name Ava

Only because it reminds you of mine! LMAO

My babies are all grown up sad

Posted by: nome
oh i forgot to say i absolutely LOVE the name Ava

Only because it reminds you of mine! LMAO

actually your kind of right LOL
apart from the fact that she is gorgeous! i had never really noticed the name before. but the more i hear you ay it and myself saying it i like it more!
we had trouble with Annika, I loved it and wanted it.
DH wasn't keen, he prefered Jenika. Sowe compromised on Tamara.
Literally standing outside the delivery suites, Stefan went to Annika. I then gave him the honour of choosing her middle name, because he gave me what I wanted, but I never pushed him to have her name KWIM?

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

I hope you aren't offended, but when I read Iceis, I thought icicle.
remember kids can be cruel with other kids names

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

hmmm I personally dont like Calais either I can imagine the child being called commodore. Iceis while pretty think about boys teasing her by saying Iceis cold ect Kids can be cruel

Cheers NEss

not offended, the dad says why not just name her sub zero. lol

its just too hard, for the last 2 months i was happy with mercedes ava. but now even that sounds too common, but its just because its not unheard of that i dont like it anymore.

i am hoping when she is born he will let me name her, as our firstborn i got to name him (out of two names) i think because i had just been through labour he felt sorry for me or something.

Can I ask what your DS name is or would you rather not put it out there?

My babies are all grown up sad

Posted by: blue06pink09
did everyone else have such a hard time picking a babies name?

Hi There,

We had a TERRIBLE time with finding a girls name that we both liked. To top it off, everything we chose DPs family made me hate eventually. Now they never said they didn't like the names or anything but started suggesting different ones (that were bloody horrible!).

Anyway, in the end we picked 3 names we liked and didn't tell anyone until 3 days after she was born when we decided which of the 3 suited her best.

Good luck with this decision. I'm sure you will find the perfect name to suit your little princess when you see her.
If you want unusual what about
Ambrose
Christabel
Vaydah
Eden
Emeline
Venetia
Sukie
Portia
Pandora
Odette
Ladonna
Kenton
Jonquil
Finlay

Cheers NEss

Hi, is it Icesis as in Isis, the Egyptian Goddess? It's not a bad middle name actually.

OMG Ness I LOVE LOVE LOVE Vaydah but spelt Veda with the funny thingo above the 'E'.

Sign in to follow this topic