Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. i had chosen the perfect baby name

i had chosen the perfect baby name Lock Rss

It's your child, do as you wish.

But please remember that the child has to have the name for her whole life......

I LOVE BEING A MUMMY!

I love Mercedes. Mercedes Eden is lovely.
Juliet
Halle
Phoebe
Lilah
Zarah
Another one I loved that hubby does not is Matisse.
[Edited on 06/03/2009]

i love the first name Mercedes
probably cos it was my sisters name lol =)
Posted by: ~BuBbLe~N~BeLLaBoo~
I'm not a fan of either name, but again it's a personal choice.

Isis reminds me of the Avent Isis breast pump.

OHHH i knew it reminded me of something but couldnt think what LOL
doesnt matter what name you choose, you will have people commenting and finding things it reminds them of that you would rather not think about. names are very hard to choose as you know they will be using it for a long time. why not write a list of all the names you like, get him to do the same, then swap lists, cross off all the ones you dont like on each others lists and debate the short list of the names left.
i have an unusual name, noone says its a silly name. and for my boys names i had chosen it is a "normal" name, its just these girls name, that has to be uncommon for some reason.

still stuck.

either thinking of sticking to mercedes ava, or mercedes isis, which doesnt even go well together. lol, and i do like eden as a second name aswell.

My best friends sister is pregnate, she has a Grace and a Isabella and nuber 3 is a girl too, she's calling her "Mercy" Not sure of spelling.
Mercy is either a nice nickname for mercedes or if you want to bypass the car thing Mercy is actually quite pretty. Not sure what middle name goes best but thought id suggest..i didnt like it at first but now i think its nice

great name X-sammy_x. I was thinking Mercy Ava would be nice out of all of the mentioned. Also Arwyn (not sure of spelling) out of lord of the rings is also different but nice.
not a fan of your names but interested in the reasoning why more than 5 letters and two syallables

all ours have 5 letters i have 5 letters but i think that was a coincidence they all have at least two syallables

Ebony Jorja Darcy

we had no real problems in picking names from the time my wife was pregnant we put the piece of paper on the fridge and if we found a name we liked we would put it on that paper anything could go on
then each sunday night after tea we would cross of any one or the other detested if we weren't sur eit stayed on which gave it a weeks reprieve to grow or not grow on us if after a whole week both of us couldn't agree it was scrapped it could reappear but it got scrubbed then by due date we had our favourites and hit the bub with what we felt right on the day

This is driving me crazy, I just read the whole thread and no-one else asked lol, how do you pronounce Calais? Cause to me it's 'Callas' and it just makes me think of when you get a callus on your finger or something lol which is not pretty! But I'm thinking the s is silent??

So I can't comment on that lol but I don't lie Icesis/Isis sorry (and after seeing America's Next Top Model with the he/she it put me off more). I think you should stick with your original choice, Mercedes Ava. If you've had it picked out since you were pregnant with your son then it obviously means something to you. So I'd say don't start doubting your first choice now, it just makes things more stressful lol.

This is driving me crazy, I just read the whole thread and no-one else asked lol, how do you pronounce Calais? Cause to me it's 'Callas' and it just makes me think of when you get a callus on your finger or something lol which is not pretty! But I'm thinking the s is silent??

So I can't comment on that lol but I don't lie Icesis/Isis sorry (and after seeing America's Next Top Model with the he/she it put me off more). I think you should stick with your original choice, Mercedes Ava. If you've had it picked out since you were pregnant with your son then it obviously means something to you. So I'd say don't start doubting your first choice now, it just makes things more stressful lol.

Posted by: one-bubba

Calais is pronounced Cal-ay, the ais is an "a" sound...
Sign in to follow this topic